THE King Earl Boogie Band has stepped in for tomorrow night's session at Birmingham's Red Lion Folk Club following the recent death of Cosmotheka's Al Sealey.
What does KEBB stand for?
KEBB stands for King Earl Boogie Band (band; UK)
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Slang/chat, popular culture
- Knots Equivalent Air Speed
- Knots Equivalent/Estimated Airspeed
- Kinetic Energy ASAT
- Kamp Etrekeltiek Ar Vrezhonegerion (Dutch: Breton-speaking Interceltic Camp)
- Karl E. Brinkmann (motion control products; various locations)
- Karnataka Electricity Board
- Kinder-Evangelisations-Bewegung (German: Child Evangelism Movement)
- Knight Equestrian Books (Edgecomb, ME)
- Korea Exchange Bank (South Korea)
- Kumpulan Europlus Bhd.
- Kawasaki Engine Brake Control
- Kingsbridge Estuary Boat Club (UK)
- Korean Exchange Bank Danamon
- Koninklijke Enschedese Burger Harmonie (Dutch)
- Kamus Elektronik Bahasa Indonesia (Indonesian Electronic Dictionary)
- Komunitas Elektronik Braille Indonesia (Indonesian Electronic Community of Braille)
- Key Employee Bonus Plan
- Kinetic Energy Boost Phase Intercept
- Kenya Bureau of Standards
- Kyes Engineering Bryan Land Surveying (Haslett, Michigan)
Samples in periodicals archive:
The King Earl Boogie Band brought the Red Lion Folk Club back to its temporarily uprooted haunt, carefully unearthing well-chosen vintage numbers, tipping in some 70s rock guitar and jangling out the barrelhouse piano courtesy of its leader.
The King Earl Boogie Band is led by old Mungo Jerry keyboardist Colin Earl, still flexing his fingers in a variety of striding styles.