We are thrilled to expand the Take it Back Network to include mattresses, and the fact that we can launch this effort with two dedicated partners from the outset makes this a positive step forward for resource management in King County," said Alex Erzen, program manager with the King County Solid Waste Division.
What does KCSWD stand for?
KCSWD stands for King County Solid Waste Division (King County, Washington)
This definition appears very rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
- Kansas City Southern Railway Company
- Kansas City Street Racing
- Kentucky-Canadian Studies Roundtable (est. 1996)
- Kansas City Scout Shop (Boy Scouts of America)
- Kentucky Center for School Safety (Richmond, KY)
- Key Centre for Statistical Science (Australia)
- King City Secondary School (Ontario, Canada)
- Katholieke Centrumscholen Sint Truiden (Dutch: St. Truiden Catholic Schools Center)
- Kansas City Summer Transportation Institute (summer research program)
- Kansas City Southern Railway
- King County Surface Water Design Manual (Washington)
- Kansas City Terminal (railroad)
- Kansas City Times (newspaper)
- Kaolin Clot Time
- Key Collective Task (US Army)
- Klang Container Terminal
- Knight Commander of the Temple (Freemasonry)
- Korps Commando Troepen (Dutch Army Commandos)
- Kumaraguru College of Technology
- Kurashiki Cable Television (Japan)
Samples in periodicals archive:
The media and the public are more receptive than ever to environmental causes, and using their hunger for information is an ideal way to promote recycling programs, according to Tom Watson of the King County Solid Waste Division, Seattle, who addressed attendees of a panel discussion titled "Cost-Effective Outreach Programs That Really Work.
Sponsored by the King County Commission for Marketing Recyclable Materials and the King County Solid Waste Division, the exhibit was a team effort that tapped suppliers in California, Oregon, and Washington.
Noetix and the other businesses on our list have put exceptional recycling programs into place and shown commitment to reducing the amount of waste their company sends to the landfill," said Karen May, project manager, Recycling and Environmental Services at King County Solid Waste Division.
Eco-Tile uses mixed-color cullet, which King County Solid Waste Division has designated as a priority material for increased recycling.
Currently, about 800,000 obsolete computers sit idle in Washington households, while businesses in the state generate 250,000 to 500,000 obsolete computer systems each year, according to King County Solid Waste Division.
According to a new survey commissioned by the King County Solid Waste Division, the recycling industry is an increasingly important component of Washington's economy.
The King County Solid Waste Division launched LinkUp two years ago to encourage businesses and manufactures to incorporate more recycled materials into their products.