Summary: A street drummer drew quite the crowd when he set up and performed outside King's Cross Station in London.
What does KCS stand for?
KCS stands for King's Cross Station (London, UK)
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Slang/chat, popular culture
See other definitions of KCS
We have 111 other meanings of KCS in our Acronym Attic
- Keswick Christian School (Saint Petersburg, Florida)
- Kiangan Central School (Philippines)
- Kiem Tra Chat Luong San Pham (Vietnamese: Quality Control)
- Kildeer Countryside School (Long Grove, IL, USA)
- Kill, Cut, Scalp (Soulfly song)
- Killed Carbon Steel
- Killer Clown Society (gaming clan)
- Kills Come Swiftly (Halo 3 clan)
- King Cobb Steelie (band)
- King's College School (UK)
- Kingston Christian School (Canada)
- Klm Catering Services Schiphol (Netherlands)
- Knowledge-Centered Support
- Known or Certified Concentration of Standard (analytical chemistry)
- Knox County Schools (Knoxville, Tennessee)
- Kokusai Cable Ship Co., Ltd. (Japan)
- Korean Chemical Society
- Krungthai Computer Services (Thailand)
- Kylocycles per Second
- Slovakia Koruna (national currency)
Samples in periodicals archive:
Dozens of members of the Rail, Maritime and Transport Workers union (RMT) gathered outside King's Cross station in London to remember the 31 people who died there after a fire on an escalator began on the evening of November 18, 1987.
I FIND it most amusing that a candidate for Police and Crime Commissioner, who is standing on a ticket of tough on crime, tough on criminals and backs a strong and swift response to anti-social behaviour, is the very same Vera Baird who has been cited in the papers for speeding at 98mph, then trying to avoid a ban; allowing her dog to foul the platform at King's Cross Station, but avoiding prosecution and being embarrassed by a claim for expenses over Christmas decorations.
1988: The grave of Boadicea, the warrior queen who fought the Romans almost 2,000 years ago, was located by archaeologists under Platform 8 at King's Cross station.
Byline: By EXAMINER News Correspondent SUICIDE bomber Jermaine Lindsay spent 40 minutes at King's Cross station during an alleged reconnaissance mission to prepare for the July 7, 2005, attack on the capital, a court was told.
As I fought my way out of King's Cross station and walked past the terraces of £30-a-night guesthouses, I knew that our romantic Friday night had a chance of going seriously pear-shaped.
Grand Central will be running only one return service a day to start with between Sunderland and King's Cross station in the capital.
The train - famed for departing from imaginary platform 9% at London's King's Cross station in the fantasy series - had scores of windows smashed by yobs.