Since January 2004, 447 employees have been disciplined at the troubled Martin Luther King/Drew Medical Center, including 229 who resigned or were fired.
What does KDMC stand for?
KDMC stands for King/Drew Medical Center (California)
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of KDMC
We have 1 other meaning of KDMC in our Acronym Attic
- Ken's Digital Music (digital music file format)
- Kentucky Derby Museum (Louisville, KY)
- Key Decision Maker
- Key Delivery Message
- Key Distribution Manager
- Klub Dobrej Muzyki (Polish: Good Music Club)
- Kodak Display Manager (software)
- Korean Domestic Market
- Kalyan Dombivali Municipal Corporation (India)
- King's Daughters Medical Center (Ashland, KY)
- Kirkcaldy and District Motor Club (UK)
- Korea Digital Media Center (South Korea)
- Knowledge Discovery in Multimedia and Complex Data
- Konvensyen Dunia Melayu Dunia Islam (Malaysian Islamic convention)
- Kemptville District Minor Hockey Association (Kemptville, Ontario, Canada; youth hockey)
- Kentucky Department for Mental Health and Mental Retardation Services
- Kenya Diabetes Management and Information Centre (also seen as DMI Centre; Nairobi, Kenya)
- Keshava Deva Malaviya Institute of Petroleum Exploration (Dehradun, India)
- Kyosan Denso Manufacturing Kentucky, LLC (Mt. Sterling, KY)
- Knowledge Discovery, Data Mining und Maschinelles Lernen
Samples in periodicals archive:
Vadgama found that of 148 patients who had been diagnosed with colorectal cancer at the Martin Luther King/Drew Medical Center during 1996-2004, 38 (26%) were younger than 50 years of age.
15 /PRNewswire/ -- Needless patient deaths, racial tension and lack of administrative and political oversight have led King/Drew Medical Center to its current crisis.
Today, King/Drew Medical Center, once the shining symbol of change and progress in the area, is mired in bitter controversy over mismanagement, medical incompetence and patient neglect.
Furthermore, in the last year, nine private hospitals in the county have closed their doors, and the trauma center at the beleaguered Martin Luther King/Drew Medical Center was closed - flooding surrounding hospitals with more patients.
The dire circumstances at Martin Luther King/Drew Medical Center demonstrate, among other things, that the board is utterly ineffective when it comes to maintaining quality of services in all of its hospitals.
BUSINESS WIRE)--March 25, 2004 Film Will Screen for Selected Los Angeles Second District Schools and Children From the Martin Luther King/Drew Medical Center High Risk Infant Program Los Angeles County has declared March 26th the official "Scooby-Doo 2: Monsters Unleashed Day" in honor of the release of the live-action comedy adventure "Scooby-Doo 2: Monsters Unleashed," starring Freddie Prinze Jr.
Byline: Troy Anderson Staff Writer Los Angeles County supervisors violated the state open-meetings law when they decided in closed session to close the trauma center at King/Drew Medical Center, District Attorney Steve Cooley said Friday.