Raytheon is producing payload assemblies in its world-class Kinetic Kill Vehicle manufacturing facility in Tucson, Ariz.
What does KKV stand for?
KKV stands for Kinetic Kill Vehicle
This definition appears frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Military and Government
See other definitions of KKV
We have 2 other meanings of KKV in our Acronym Attic
- Kathedrale Koor Utrecht (Dutch: Utrecht Cathedral Choir; Netherlands)
- Kernkraftwerk Unterweser (German: Weser Nuclear Power Plant; Weser, Germany)
- Khon Kaen University (Thailand)
- King Khalid University (Saudi Arabia)
- Klaus Kress Unternehmensberatung (German: Klaus Kress Consulting)
- Københavns Kegle Union
- Kuapa Kokoo Union (fair trade chocoloate cooperative; est. 1996; Ghana)
- King Khalid University Hospital (King Saud University; Saudi Arabia)
- Koninklijke Kynologische Unie Sint-Hubertus (Dutch: Union Royale Cynologique Saint-Hubert; Belgium)
- Kath-Kirche-Vorarlberg (German: Catholic Church Vorarlberg; Vorarlberg, Austria)
- King, Keohane and Verba (social science researchers)
- Kokua Kalihi Valley (service organization; Hawaii)
- Kuroda Kagaku Vietnam
- Khon Kaen Vithes Suksa (bilingual school; Khon Kaen, Thailand)
- Kinetic Kill Vehicle Weapon System
- Keira Knightley Wavefront (fansite)
- Kennebunk, Kennebunkport & Wells Water District (Kennebunk, ME)
- Kernkraftwerk (German: Nuclear Plant)
- Klein Kaliber Wehrsportgewehr (German: Small Caliber Defense Sporting Rifle)
- Kombinationskraftwagen (German: vehicle, combination passenger car or truck)
Samples in periodicals archive:
Created in 1984 as the Strategic Defense Initiative, the United States' ballistic missile defense (BMD) program is attempting to develop a complex system of ground-based interceptor missiles, carrying kinetic kill vehicles that would destroy enemy ballistic missiles.
He also developed and patented optical materials for defensive missile systems, including a carbon-carbon optical absorber, and worked with industry to deliver a large sapphire IR seeker window for the HEDI Kinetic Kill Vehicle.
The SM-3 kinetic warhead (KW) is built and tested at a dedicated state-of-the-art Kinetic Kill Vehicle manufacturing facility in Tucson, which enables the company to incorporate the best of spacecraft quality and high-rate missile manufacturing expertise.
Raytheon is producing payload assemblies in its world-class Kinetic Kill Vehicle manufacturing facility.
17 /PRNewswire/ -- Raytheon Company has delivered the first deployable flight elements of the Missile Defense Agency (MDA) Ground- based Midcourse Defense (GMD) program from its Missile Defense Kinetic Kill Vehicle production facility in Tucson, Ariz.
Employing approximately 5,500 workers nationwide, Rocketdyne designs and develops the Space Shuttle Main Engine (the only reusable rocket engine in the world), Atlas and Delta expendable launch vehicle engines, the electric power system for the Space Station, and propulsion systems for kinetic kill vehicles.
McDonnell Douglas is leading a team that will be developing and/or testing composite material airframes, kinetic kill vehicles, advanced heat shields, ceramic divert injectors, as well as other state-of-art components for Army systems.