The grant will support a two-year education and advocacy campaign, co-directed by the Economy League of Greater Philadelphia and in partnership with a coalition of local education and community partners, to build broad support among parents, school superintendents and boards, key business leaders, state agencies and elected officials to adopt and implement common kindergarten readiness assessments across the early childhood and K-12 education sectors.
What does KRA stand for?
KRA stands for Kindergarten Readiness Assessment (various locations)
This definition appears very rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Military and Government
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of KRA
We have 53 other meanings of KRA in our Acronym Attic
- Kentucky Restaurant Association, Inc.
- Kentucky River Authority (est. 1986)
- Kenya Revenue Authority
- Kern River Alliance (Kernville, California)
- Key Recovery Agent
- Key Recovery Alliance
- Key Resource Area
- Key Responsibility & Accountability
- Key Responsibility Areas
- Key Result Area (primary job responsibilities)
- Kondensatreinigungsanlage (power plant)
- Kunduz Rehabilitation Agency (NGO)
- KYC (Know Your Client) Registration Agency (India)
- Kyushu Reporting Agency (astronomy studies; Japan)
- Kodiak Regional Aquaculture Association (Alaska, USA)
- Kenai River Advisory Board (Alaska)
- Kirkuk Regional Air Base (Iraq)
- Kakadu Research Advisory Committee (Kakadu National Park; Australia)
- Kidlington Running & Athletic Club (UK)
- Kingston Regional Arts Council (Kingston, Ontario, Canada)
Samples in periodicals archive:
Aided by a governmental reorganization that moved the child care subsidy program from the human resources department to the department of education, Maryland leveraged a long-standing investment in a statewide kindergarten readiness assessment, the Maryland Model for School Readiness, and now possesses a new ability to see the educational outcomes of the subsidy program in detail.