com Kinder Morgan Energy Partners today said the 133-mile Kinder Morgan Louisiana Pipeline project has been completed and that service through the 42-inch diameter line began June 21.
What does KMLP stand for?
KMLP stands for Kinder Morgan Louisiana Pipeline (Crowley, LA)
This definition appears rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Business, finance, etc.
See other definitions of KMLP
- Knowledge Management Language
- Kathryn Mulders Literary Agency (Canada)
- Kentucky Medical Library Association
- Korean Medical Library Association (South Korea; est. 1968)
- Korean Minjok Leadership Academy
- Knowledge Management Leadership Forum
- Kellogg MSI (Minority-Serving Institutions) Leadership Fellows Program
- Kettle Moraine Lutheran High School (Jackson, WI)
- Krav Maga Liven International
- Key Masking with Localized Operations
- Kitsaki Management Limited Partnership (Canada)
- Kiss My Lilly-White Ass
- K-Meleon Macro
- Kaback Model Management (various locations)
- Kawasaki Motors Manufacturing (Santa Ana, CA)
- Keep Middlesex Moving (New Brunswick, NJ)
- Kentucky Mountain Mission (Beattyville, KY)
- Kevin Menthei Music
- Key Management Message
Samples in periodicals archive:
We plan to invest over $3 billion in additional capital expansion projects this year, and the REX-East, Midcontinent Express and Kinder Morgan Louisiana pipeline projects are expected to be under construction in 2008 and drive growth in 2009 and beyond.
The Praxair system allows for large volumes of liquid nitrogen to be delivered, pumped, vaporized and transported for injection into the Kinder Morgan Louisiana Pipeline system that connects the Sabine Pass LNG receiving terminal with various other natural gas pipelines.
The approximately $500 million Kinder Morgan Louisiana Pipeline is solely a KMP project and will provide 3.
KMIGT had a very good quarter, and we were pleased to bring three large natural gas projects in service: Kinder Morgan Louisiana Pipeline (June 21), Rockies Express-East to Lebanon, Ohio, (June 29) and interim service on Midcontinent Express to Delhi, La.
We are pleased that Total and Chevron have chosen to participate as anchor shippers on the Kinder Morgan Louisiana Pipeline project, which will play an important role as America looks to LNG to help meet its future energy needs," said KMP Chairman and CEO Richard D.
NYSE: KMP) today announced that the 133-mile Kinder Morgan Louisiana Pipeline project has been completed and commenced service on Sunday, June 21.
today announced the start of a binding open season for its proposed Kinder Morgan Louisiana Pipeline that would provide take-away capacity from the Cheniere Sabine Pass liquefied natural gas (LNG) plant now under construction in Cameron Parish, La.