Following launch of flights to/from Shanghai Hongqiao Airport, Tokyo Haneda Airport, and Seoul Kimpo Airport and initiation of commercial planes, Songshan Airport has greatly strengthened its commercial function and is expected to accommodate 3.
What does RKSS stand for?
RKSS stands for Kimpo Airport (Seoul, South Korea)
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Military and Government
We have 1 other meaning of RKSS in our Acronym Attic
- Rock Springs, WY, USA - Rock Springs Sweetwater County Airport (Airport Code)
- Romanized Korean Spelling
- Roskilde Katedralskole (Denmark school)
- Rothmans King Size (cigarettes)
- Regionaal Katholiek Schoolbestuur Gouda (Dutch: Regional Catholic School Gouda; Gouda, Netherlands)
- Refined Kolmogorov Similarity Hypothesis
- Seoul Air Base (ICAO Abbreviation)
- Osan Air Base (ICAO Abbreviation)
- Rashtriya Kranti Samajwadi Party (India)
- Raven Knob Scout Reservation (camping)
- Suwon Airport (ICAO Abbreviation)
- Reverse Knowledge Transfer (knowledge management)
- Rock-Tenn Company (stock symbol)
- RockSim file (Apogee Components rocketry simulation program file extension)
- Rodinger Kunststoff Technik GmbH (German: Roding Plastics Technology; Roding, Germany)
- Rotating Kernel Transformation (medical imaging)
- Ranger Kids Training Conference (Royal Rangers)
- Research and Knowledge Translation Committee (Canada Insitutes of Health Research)
- Rencana Kerja Tindak Lanjut (Indonesian poverty reduction movement)
Samples in periodicals archive:
5 km subway line with 25 stations (including 13 transfer stations) which will connect six major districts in Seoul, including Kimpo airport, Yoido, and Gangnam.
The squadron was barely operational at Kimpo airport when the North Koreans broke through to nearby Seoul, forcing an evacuation to Japan.
30 TOKYO - Four Japanese and South Korean airlines said Friday they will start charter flights between Tokyo's Haneda airport and Seoul's Kimpo airport on Nov.
During the World Cup, Korean Air will run one daily round-trip flight between Haneda airport and Kimpo airport, and All Nippon Airways will operate eight flights between Haneda and Korea's new Incheon International Airport.
The employees at Seoul's Kimpo airport have demanded the tolls on a new airport highway, the only access to the newly-built Incheon International Airport, be lowered as they are too hefty.
An initial phase, due for completion in 2005, will see a double-track rail link with Kimpo Airport and this will be extended by 2007 to Seoul station in the downtown area of the city.
Asiana Airlines representatives called Mr Wang Xizhe into an office in Seoul's Kimpo airport and told him that Beijing authorities had banned him.