The government plans to build a 40-million-dollar kimchi research institute by 2011 in Gwangju, which is famed for its gastronomic delights.
What does KRI stand for?
KRI stands for Kimchi Research Institute
This definition appears very rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of KRI
We have 24 other meanings of KRI in our Acronym Attic
- Kentucky Racing Health and Welfare Fund Inc.
- Kapal Republik Indonesia (Republic of Indonesia Ship)
- Kauai Recovery Index (measure of trauma recovery)
- Kaufman & Robinson, Inc (Fort Collins, CO)
- Key Results Indicator
- Key Risk Indicator
- Khlopin Radium Institute (Russia)
- Khoral Research, Inc. (Albuquerque, NM)
- Kidney Research Institute (Washington)
- Kimberly Raymond International (Buchanan, TN)
- Knight Ridder
- Knowledge Research Institute, Inc.
- Komatsu Reman Indonesia
- Kundalini Research Institute
- Kyoritsu Research Institute (Japan)
- Korean Research Institute of Gestational Trophoblastic Disease (South Korea)
- Karnataka Right to Information Act (India)
- Korea Research Institute of Bioscience and Biotechnology
- Krishak Bharati Cooperative Limited (India)
- Koori Resource and Information Centre (est. 1988; Australia)
Samples in periodicals archive:
I would like to say to foreigners: eat Korean kimchi a lot," said Professor Song Yeong-Ok of the Kimchi Research Institute at Busan National University.