These developments were formerly owned by Kimball Hill Homes.
What does KHH stand for?
KHH stands for Kimball Hill Homes (Houston, TX)
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Business, finance, etc.
See other definitions of KHH
We have 8 other meanings of KHH in our Acronym Attic
- Kerntechnische Hilfs GmbH (Eggenstein-Leopoldshafen, Germany)
- Klingon Honor Guard (Star Trek)
- Kosova Hackers Group
- Kentucky Hemp Growers Cooperative Association (Lexington, KY)
- Kentucky Household Goods Carriers Association
- Kame Hame Ha (Dragon Ball Z technique)
- Kamehameha (Hawaiian king)
- Kaohsiung, Taiwan (Airport Code)
- Katharine House Hospice (UK)
- Kehillat Hillel Ha'azinu (Modern Orthodox group at University of Massachusetts Amherst)
- Knock House Hotel (Ireland)
- Kuronbo Hunters of Hawaii
- Kidderminster Hospital and Health Concern (UK)
- Kings Heath Hockey Club (UK)
- Keystone Heights High School (Florida)
- Killarney Heights High School (New South Wales, Australia)
- Karachi, Pakistan - Karachi (Airport Code)
- Kawasaki Heavy Industries, Ltd (Japan)
- Kelvin-Helmholtz Instability (astrophysics)
- Kevin Harvick Inc (race team)
Samples in periodicals archive:
The other partners were Toll Brothers, Lennar, Pulte, KB Home, Kimball Hill Homes, Woodside Homes, Meritage Homes and Ryland Homes.
Kimball Hill Homes today announced the appointments of Ken Love as Executive Chairman of the Company and Diane Hill as a Director.
The corrected release reads: KIMBALL HILL FILES FOR CHAPTER 11 TO RESTRUCTURE DEBT Ongoing Discussions with Senior Lenders and Potential Plan Sponsors on Reorganization Plan Company to Continue to Sell, Build and Deliver Homes Has More Than $60 Million in Cash Kimball Hill Homes today announced that as part of its ongoing strategy to reposition the Company in light of current challenges faced by the homebuilding industry, Kimball Hill, Inc.
City of Henderson officials and a consortium of nationally recognized and award-winning homebuilders and developers have come together to create Inspirada, including: KB Home, Toll Brothers, Focus Property Group, Woodside Homes, Kimball Hill Homes, Pardee Homes, Meritage Homes and Beazer Homes.
CHICAGO -- Kimball Hill Homes announced today that it has further extended the existing waiver agreement with its lender group through May 9, 2008.
LAS VEGAS, July 2 /PRNewswire/ -- A consortium of eight homebuilders and a master planner, including, Focus Property Group, Toll Brothers, Lennar, Pulte, KB Home, Kimball Hill Homes, Woodside Homes, Meritage Homes and Ryland Homes received final approval from the City of Las Vegas for the development of the 1,712 acre community known as Kyle Canyon Gateway.
The corrected release reads: KIMBALL HILL HOMES RECEIVES WAIVER EXTENSION; DISCUSSIONS ON LONG-TERM AGREEMENT CONTINUE Kimball Hill Homes announced today that it has extended the waiver agreement with its lender group through April 11, 2008.