The XG 1500 can also be programmed by varying an input resistance, with the full scale resistance being any value between 2 kiloohm and 10 kiloohm.
What does K stand for?
K stands for Kiloohm (resistor; electronics schematics)
This definition appears frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
See other definitions of K
- Kerrang! (British Magazine and TV Channel)
- Kerry (Irish car registration)
- Ketamine (animal tranquilizer/disassociative)
- Key Generator
- Key/Black (printing ink in CMYK model)
- Kicker (football)
- Killer (type of white blood cell)
- Kilo- (thousand)
- Kilohm (unit of electrical resistance; also seen as Kiloohm)
Samples in periodicals archive:
Digital control of wiper settings is made via I2C and SPI interfaces, respectively, and both devices are available with end-to-end resistance options of 50 kiloohms (k) and 100 k.