Between 1990 and 2008, energy consumption in the EU increased from 3, 530 kilograms of oil equivalent (kgoe) per capita to 3,620 kgoe.
What does KGOE stand for?
KGOE stands for Kilograms of Oil Equivalent
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
- Keoladeo Ghana National Park (India)
- Kabul Government Office
- Kampf Gruppe Ost (German: Battle Group East)
- Kids Growing Older
- Knight Grand Officer
- Koszt Gospodarowania Odpadami (Polish: Cost of Waste Management)
- Kerala Gazetted Officers Association (India)
- Karmann Ghia Owners Club (UK and Ireland)
- Kuwait Gulf Oil Company
- Knowledge Grid Operating Language
- Kerala Gazetted Officers' Union (India)
- Kids Getting Older Younger
- Kansas Guardianship Program (Manhattan, KS)
- Karat Gold Plated (jewelry)
- Kawish Group of Publication (Pakistan)
- Kingspan Group PLC (Cavan, Ireland)
- Knowledge, Goals, Plan (decision making model; computing)
- Korean Ginseng Products (Los Angeles, CA)
- Katherine Gianaclis Park for the Arts (Las Vegas, NV)
Samples in periodicals archive:
The consumption of energy is calculated in kilograms of oil equivalent and includes coal, electricity.