The full downloading speed that I receive is 100 to 120 kilobytes per second, and as soon as the 2GB threshold is crossed within hours, the downloading speed drops drastically, ranging from only 10 to 25Kb per second for the rest of the month.
What does KPS stand for?
KPS stands for Kilobytes Per Second
This definition appears frequently
See other definitions of KPS
We have 96 other meanings of KPS in our Acronym Attic
- Kuwait Petroleum Research and Technology (Netherlands)
- Kamikaze Peep Squad
- Kaplan Professional Schools (various locations)
- Karnofsky Performance Status
- Katalog Polskich Stron (Polish: Polish Product of the Parties)
- Katotohanan, Pagkakaisa at Serbisyo, Inc (Philippines)
- Kawasaki Production System
- Keming Primary School (Singapore)
- Kent Place School (Summit, New Jersey)
- Keratic Precipitates (ophthalmology)
- Kilometers Per Second
- Kings Point Spirit
- Kingscliff Public School (Gold Coast, Australia)
- Knowledge Pool System
- Knowledge Products and Services
- Koala Preservation Society (Australia)
- Komunisticna Partija Slovenije (Slovenian)
- Kontraktor Production Sharing (Indonesia)
- Korean Physical Society
- Kosovo Police Service
Samples in periodicals archive:
The average download speed in South Korea was 2,202 kilobytes per second (1,020 KBps) and Hong Kong at 13 KBps, followed by the Central African Republic had average download speeds of 599 KBps, France 604 KBps, China 245 KBps, and Canada 579 KBps.
Residents, communities, businesses and third sector organisations located in broadband "notspots" - where connectivity is less than 512 kilobytes per second - can currently apply for a grant of up to pounds 1,000 to connect.
Some broadband internet services claim a ten times speed advantage over dial-up internet, which is available through modems which could operate at up to 56 kilobytes per second.
Both are GSM standards that target data transmission at speeds greater than 115 kilobytes per second.
90 modem) from 28 kilobytes per second (kbps) without the service to as high as 173 kbps.
33 kilobytes per second, which cannot handle much more than e-mail.
The AIN is connected with the Internet gateway in each of the eight with an initial bandwidth capacity of 512 kilobytes per second and the capacity can be expanded by 70%, the officials said.