Dave Grossman is a former psychology professor at West Point and current director of the Killology Research Group.
What does KRG stand for?
KRG stands for Killology Research Group
This definition appears rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of KRG
We have 29 other meanings of KRG in our Acronym Attic
- Kawkawlin River Flood Control Project (Michigan)
- Kentucky River Foothills Development Council
- Kenai River Fly Fishing (Cooper Landing, AK)
- Kern River Fly Fishers (Bakersfield, CA)
- Kids Racing for Kids (Camby, IN)
- Kid Radd Fan Project (web comic strip)
- Kaufman Rossin Fund Services
- Kenya Rugby Football Union
- Kelly's Repertory Grid
- Key Resource Group (Los Angeles, California)
- Kite Realty Group Trust (Indianapolis, IN)
- Knoxville Repeater Group
- Kondo Racing Garage (Japan)
- Kurdistan Regional Government
- Kenai River Guide Academy (Soldotna, Alaska)
- Kansas Racing and Gaming Commission
- Karambunai Resorts Golf Club (Malaysia)
- Karachi Retail Grocers Group (Pakistan)
- Kent Ridge Guild House (National University of Singapore Society)
- King Residential Group, Inc. (est. 1993; Texas)
Samples in periodicals archive:
The campaign is in contact with national experts such as the Entertainment Software Rating Board and the Killology Research Group that offer useful information and solutions in this area.
He now teaches psychology at Arkansas State University, directs the Killology Research Group in Jonesboro, Arkansas, and has written On Killing: The Psychological Cost of Learning to Kill in War and Society (Little, Brown and Co.