I guess what parents should definitely look at is not killing the dreams of children," he said.
What does KTD stand for?
KTD stands for Killing the Dream (band)
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Slang/chat, popular culture
See other definitions of KTD
We have 21 other meanings of KTD in our Acronym Attic
- Keep This Crap Out of This Newsgroup
- Kentucky Trial Court Review (journal; Louisville, KY)
- Katsuura Tracking and Communication Station (est. 1968; Japan)
- Korean Society for Thoracic and Cardiovascular Surgery
- Kitchen Table Charities Trust (United Kingdom)
- Karma Triyana Dharmachakra
- Kendrick Traction Device (emergency medical supply)
- Kids These Days (band)
- Kids/Teen Division (Working to Halt Online Abuse)
- Know the Difference
- Knowledge Transfer Department
- Keep the Dream Alive (London, UK)
- Kenya Tea Development Agency
- Kidney Transplant/Dialysis Association, Inc. (Boston, MA; est. 1964)
- Kent Thameside Delivery Board (coordinates regeneration projects; UK)
- Kerala Tourism Development Corporation (India)
- Korea Technology Development Corporation (est. 1981; South Korea)
- Kerala Transport Development Finance Corporation (India)
- Kompiuterinis Tomografinis Doz s Indeksas (Lithuanian)
Samples in periodicals archive:
Not only have the people in charge lost sight of what the game is all about they are killing the dream that keeps the little guy going.
can absorb without killing the dreams of those already here and those to come.
If Microsoft, as the dominant player, undercuts Web standards on its prevailing Windows platform, developers will be helplessly spun in Microsoft's direction, killing the dream of a Web that is accessible to everyone.