Jonn Penney and the guys rounded off the night with Throwing Things, with Intact and Kill Your Television as encores.
What does KYT stand for?
KYT stands for Kill Your Television
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Slang/chat, popular culture
See other definitions of KYT
We have 2 other meanings of KYT in our Acronym Attic
- Knock Your Socks Off Service (book)
- Keep Your Stick On The Ice
- Kingston Youth Shelter Project (Ontario, Canada)
- Know Your Sexual Partner
- Kill Your Status Quo (personal website)
- Kentucky Young Scientist Summer
- Kagoshima Yomiuri Television (Kagoshima, Japan)
- Key Youth Theatre (UK)
- Kiken Yochi Training (hazard prediction training)
- Kildare Youth Theatre (Ireland)
- Know Your Trade (home exchange website)
- Know Your Transactions (banking)
- Kolej Yayasan Terengganu (Malaysian university)
- Kripalu Yoga Teachers Association
- Kundalini Yoga Teachers Association
- Kent Youth Trial Club (Motorcycle Club, England)
- Kentucky Transportation Cabinet
- Kripalu Yoga Teacher Development
- Kensington Youth Theatre and Employment Skills
- Kill Your Timid Notion (UK band)
Samples in periodicals archive:
Even if you're one of those Kill Your Television types, you've probably noticed that there's a war going on.
The crowd's enthusiasm for indie classics such as Aim, Intact, Capital Letters and (of course) Kill Your Television was equalled by the band, who seemed grateful and bewildered at their lasting appeal.