The course sprang from Northumbria Healthcare's link with the Kilimanjaro Christian Medical Centre in Tanzania, which has, over the last 14 years, led to improvements in healthcare in Africa.
What does KCMC stand for?
KCMC stands for Kilimanjaro Christian Medical Centre
This definition appears frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of KCMC
We have 2 other meanings of KCMC in our Acronym Attic
- Key Commercial Mortgage Access
- Kikonyogo Capital Markets Award (Uganda)
- Kitchen Cabinet Manufacturers Association
- Kobelco Construction Machinery America (Racine, WI)
- Kelly Clarkson Message Board (online fan site)
- Kansas City Metropolitan Bar Association
- K-Hop Compound Metric-Based Clustering
- Kansas City Model Cities (Kansas City, MO)
- Keene Community Music Center (New Hampshire)
- Kent County Mentoring Collaborative (Michigan)
- Kansas City Metropolitan Community Colleges
- Kansas City Metropolitan Crime Commission
- Kuwait Commercial Markets Complex Company
- Kansas City Mini Enthusiasts (car club)
- KCCS (Kyocera Communication Systems) Mobile Engineering (Tokyo, Japan)
- King County Medical Examiner (Washington)
- Kindly Call Me God :-)
- Kitsap County Master Gardener (Bremerton WA)
- Knight Commander of St Michael and St George
- Keep Christ Most High (radio station; Arkansas)
Samples in periodicals archive:
Other deals with overseas health services include: ||Training medical staff in the armed forces of Pakistan | Establishing an eye clinic at Kilimanjaro Christian Medical Centre, Tanzania | Visits from the Estonian Ministry of Defence, Chinese government ministers and the Kuwaiti government to see how the hospital cares for military patients ||An agreement with the Gujarat University Cancer Centre and Research Institute in India to develop a prestigious research programme in clinical and academic haematology A hospital spokesman said: "University Hospital Birmingham is internationally recognised for the quality of its specialist medical and surgical training and has forged relationships with hospitals in many different countries to provide training and share clinical expertise.
Participating sites include Amana Regional Referral Hospital, Bugando Consultant Hospital, Iringa Regional Referral Hospital, Lindi Regional Referral Hospital, Mbeya Consultant Hospital, Muhimbili Orthopedic Institute, Singida Regional Referral Hospital, Tabora Regional Referral Hospital, Bombo Tanga Regional Referral Hospital and Kilimanjaro Christian Medical Centre.
Martina was assisted down the mountain by porters and driven to the nearby Kilimanjaro Christian Medical Centre for assessment.
Prof Walker helped set up Northumbria Healthcare NHS Foundation Trust's link with the Kilimanjaro Christian Medical Centre in Tanzania which has delivered training and educational benefits.
Lillian, education and training co-ordinator, and Sue, a specialist nurse, have been heavily involved in the trust's training link with the Kilimanjaro Christian Medical Centre in Tanzania which was established in 2001.
About the Joint Malaria Programme, Tanzania The Joint Malaria Programme (JMP) is a joint collaborative link between the National Institute for Medical Research (NIMR) in Tanzania, Kilimanjaro Christian Medical Centre (KCMC) in Tanzania, London School of Hygiene and Tropical Medicine (LSHTM) in the UK, and the Centre for Medical Parasitology (CMP) at the University of Copenhagen in Denmark.
Jane, 33, is a nurse at the Kilimanjaro Christian Medical Centre in Moshi, a large Tanzanian town.