Today, before we throw away vegetable fibres we have to think again," Josephie Malonza of the Kigali Institute of Science and Technology told a seminar Saturday at Rwanda's pavilion.
What does KIST stand for?
KIST stands for Kigali Institute of Science and Technology (Rwanda)
This definition appears frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of KIST
We have 9 other meanings of KIST in our Acronym Attic
- Korean Intelligence Support System
- Kristen Iteration Selection and Sequention (method)
- Keep It Simple, Stupid - Or Face Failure
- Kamloops Interior Summer School of Music (Canada)
- Keep It Simple Stock Quote
- Kirgiz Soviet Socialist Republic
- Kinship International Strategy on Surveillance and Suppression (UK)
- K International School Tokyo (est. 1997; Tokyo, Japan)
- Keep It Simple Timer (shareware)
- Kenaf Industries of South Texas (Raymondille, TX)
- Kima International School of Theology (Kenya)
- Korea Institute of Science and Technology
- Kentucky Interlocal School Transportation Association (Powell County, KY)
- Korea Infrastructure Safety and Technology Corporation (Seoul, South Korea)
- Korea Institute of Science and Technology Evaluation and Planning
- Korea Institute of Science and Technology Information
- Karrimor Instructor Survival Unit
- Kim Il-Sung University (est. 1946; Pyongyang, Korea)
- Knowledge and Information Services Unit
- Keep It Simple Websites
Samples in periodicals archive:
And with this in mind, opened the Kigali Institute of Science and Technology (KIST) in 1997.
SolidWorks Corporation continues to provide software, training, and business expertise to Gasabo 3D as well as support and advice for 3D CAD curriculum development at ETO Gitarama and Kigali Institute of Science and Technology (K.