Department of Microbiology Kidwai Memorial Institute of Oncology Bangalore
What does KMIO stand for?
KMIO stands for Kidwai Memorial Institute of Oncology (India)
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
- Knowledge Management International Conference and Exhibition
- Key Management Identification
- Key Material Identification Number
- Key Material Identifier
- Kepong Methodist Intermediate Fellowship (Malaysia)
- Kinder Morgan Interstate Gas Transmission
- Kilometers Traveled in an Hour
- Kein Mensch Ist Illegal (German: No person is illegal)
- Kiss Me, I'm Irish
- Knowing Me Is Knowing You (online educational project; cultural diversity)
- Knowledge Management Implementation and Recommendation
- Korea Measuring Instruments Research Association
- International Conference on Knowledge Management and Information Sharing
- Keep Me in Stitches (Florida sewing business)
- Kenya Malaria Information Service
- Kiev International Institute for Sociology
- Kansas Municipal Insurance Trust (Topeka, KS)
- King Mongkut's Institute of Technology (Bangkok, Thailand)
- Knowledge Management Information Technology
- Keep Me in the Loop
Samples in periodicals archive:
Shenoy Department of Head & Neck Surgery Kidwai Memorial Institute of Oncology Banglore 560 029, India profshenoy@gmail.
Case Report A 45-year-old male presented to the Nuclear Medicine Department of Kidwai Memorial Institute of Oncology in August 2005 with a history of near-total thyroidectomy for a nodular lesion in the thyroid three months before.