The set will also feature such classics as Cuts Like A Knife, Summer of '69, Kids Wanna Rock, Heaven and Run To You.
What does KWR stand for?
KWR stands for Kids Wanna Rock (band)
This definition appears rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Slang/chat, popular culture
See other definitions of KWR
We have 11 other meanings of KWR in our Acronym Attic
- Koronowska Witryna Prawniczo Informacyjna (Polish: Koronowksa Legal Information Website)
- Kansas Working Papers in Linguistics
- Koninklijk Warmbloed Paardenstamboek
- Koninklijk Warmbloed Paardenstamboek Nederland (Dutch: Royal Warmblood Studbook of the Netherlands)
- Kingston Waste Partnership Programme (UK)
- Kevin Wilson Public Relations, Inc. (Cincinnati, OH)
- Kyocera Wireless Phone Support Toolkit (Kyocera Corporation; Japan)
- Cryptographic Receive Unit
- Kalmar Western Riders (Kalmar, Sweden)
- Keller Williams Realty (various locations)
- King William Reservoir (Newport News, VA)
- Kyoto-Wistar Rat
- Korea Water Resources Association
- Keep Warner Robins Beautiful (Georgia)
- Kitchener-Waterloo Rally Club (Canada)
- Kentucky Welfare Reform Evaluation (Kent School of Social Work, University of Louisville)
- Knox/Waldo Regional Economic Development (Maine)
- Kaiser-Wilhelm- und Ratsgymnasium (Hannover)
- Keller Williams Realty International
- Komite Wartawan Reformasi Indonesia (Indonesian: Indonesian Journalist Reform Committee)
Samples in periodicals archive:
The set will feature also feature anthemic hits such as Cuts Like A Knife, Summer of '69, Kids Wanna Rock, Heaven and Run To You.
The kids wanna rock ROCK fans rejoice - it's not just the usual dance music on the cards this weekend.