The Art Linkletterman Show", Late night talk show where kids say the darndest things.
What does KSTDT stand for?
KSTDT stands for Kids Say the Darndest Things (TV show)
This definition appears rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Slang/chat, popular culture
- Kansas Statewide Technical Assistance Resource System (Kansas Department of Education)
- Kernel Security Therapy Anti-Trolls
- Kejuruteraan Samudra Timur Bhd (Malaysia)
- Kansas State Teachers College (Emporia, KS)
- Kentucky Science and Technology Corporation
- Kenya Science Teachers College
- Khaos Super Turbo Charger (engine device)
- Kunshan Sunshine Textile Co., Ltd. (China)
- Kennebec Sanitary Treatment District (Waterville, Maine)
- Karnataka State Tourism Development Corporation (India)
- Knowledge Synthesis, Translation and Exchange (annual summer institute)
- KARADEA (Karagwe Development Association) Solar Training Facility (Karagwe, Tanzania)
- Knowles Science Teaching Foundation (Moorestown, NJ)
- Karachi School of Textile and Fashion Design (Karachi, Pakistan)
- Knights of St. George
- Knights of St. Ignatius
- Kunitz Soybean Trypsin Inhibitor
- Kyocera Sanyo Telecom, Inc. (Japan)
- Knights of St. Joseph
- Kansas Student Technology Leaders
Samples in periodicals archive:
Through the phenomenal success of television programs and books--House Party, People Are Funny, and Kids Say the Darndest Things (later revived into a television series hosted by comedian Bill Cosby)--the multi-talented funnyman emerged an American treasure, a benevolent clown whose self-deprecating humor lifted the nation.
Barrymore, 46, will continue to host Strike It Rich and work on a new show Kids Say The Darndest Things.
Kids Say the Darndest Things is one of 26 books Art Linkletter has written.
As the old adage goes, kids say the darndest things.
DETROIT, April 12 /PRNewswire/ -- Kids say the darndest things.
It used to be kids would say the darndest things; today, they see the darndest things, often times in the privacy of their own homes," noted Linkletter, a television and radio personality for more than 60 years and author of Kids Say The Darndest Things.
Art Linkletter, a 60-year veteran of radio and television, and author of Kids Say The Darndest Things, also urges parents to use caution with the Internet.