Pregnancy in kidney transplant patients is considered risky due to a high rate of complications for the mother, baby and the transplanted organ, said a senior doctor from Dubai Health Authority (DHA).
What does KTP stand for?
KTP stands for Kidney Transplant Patient (anatomy)
This definition appears very rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
See other definitions of KTP
We have 35 other meanings of KTP in our Acronym Attic
- Kingston Theatre Organ Society (Ontario, Canada)
- Kirkwood Training and Outreach Services (Iowa)
- Knights of the Order of the Star
- Know the Original Song
- Kindergarten Teachers of Texas
- Institut für Kunststofftechnik (Institute of Plastics Engineering, Universität Paderborn)
- Kaj Tiel Plu (Esperanto: Et Cetera)
- Kartu Tanda Penduduk (Indonesian ID card)
- Keep the Practice
- Keeping the Promise
- Kill the President
- Kindergarten Transition Program
- Kissing The Pink (80s pop band)
- Knight Templar Priests
- Knowledge Transfer Partnership
- Knowledge Translation Program
- Knowledge-to-Practice (various organizations)
- KTiOPO4 (Potassium Titanyl Phosphate)
- Potassium Titanyl Phosphate
- Kaplan Test Prep and Admissions
Samples in periodicals archive:
PINT-SIZE entertainer and double kidney transplant patient Liza Starlight is to sing in a charity concert to thank medical staff who helped her carry on her showbiz career.
LPC-Tacro's second pivotal Phase III study in de novo kidney transplant patients is fully enrolled and top-line data from the study is expected in mid-2013, allowing for a regulatory submission to the FDA in the second half of 2012.
A recent death of a kidney transplant patient is a blow to the reform efforts at University Medical Center.
TEESSIDE'S record-breaking kidney transplant patient Pedro Gutierrez joined forces with the Mayor of Stockton to celebrate a special day.
13 /PRNewswire/ -- Roche announced today that a Phase III study investigating the efficacy and safety of extended preventative therapy ('prophylaxis') with Valcyte met its primary endpoint of reducing the number of kidney transplant patients who develop cytomegalovirus (CMV) disease within the first year post-transplant.
A SUPERLAMBANANA designed by a kidney transplant patient has been installed at the hospital which saved his life.
The transplant team at University Hospital Birmingham analysed 15 229 kidney transplant patients from the UK transplant database and registry of outcome over a 10-year period to examine the effects of a sustained year-on-year improvement in the proportion of kidney transplants working.