Donations may be made in Arthur Mykyte's name to The Kidney Foundation of Canada, c/o 5626 51 Street, St.
What does KFOC stand for?
KFOC stands for Kidney Foundation of Canada
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
See other definitions of KFOC
- King Fahad National Library (Riyadh, Saudi Arabia)
- Kenai Fjords National Park (US National Park Service; Alaska)
- Kibale Forest National Park (Uganda)
- Knitting Factory New York (concert venue)
- Killybegs Fishermen's Organisation (Ireland)
- Kingdom of Fife Orienteers (Dunfermline, Fife, Scotland, UK)
- Kukla, Fran and Ollie (TV show)
- Kentuckiana Football Officials Association (Louisville, KY)
- Kyoto Forest Owners Association (New Zealand)
- Kaiser-Francis Oil Company (Tulsa, OK)
- Kingston Friends of the Earth (environmental group; UK)
- Kerala Federation of Obstetrics and Gynecology (India)
- Ken Freeman Outdoor Promotions (Eufaula, AL)
- Kosovo Forces (NATO)
- Kosovo Peacekeeping Force
- Kosova Foundation for Open Society
- Koninklijk Filharmonisch Orkest van Vlaanderen (Dutch: Royal Philharmonic Orchestra of Flanders; The Netherlands)
- Koninklijke Fanfare Onafhankelijkheid Wiekevorst (Dutch: Royal Fanfare Independence Wiekevorst)
- Kentucky Fried Panda (The Simpsons)
- Kerns, Frost and Pearlman, LLC (Illinois)
Samples in periodicals archive:
Since SWI's inception in 1999, they have help raised more than $35-million for non-profit foundations such as the Hospital for Sick Children, Baycrest Foundation, Canadian Breast Cancer Foundation, Variety - The Children's Charity BC, Winnipeg's Health Sciences Center Foundation, Toronto East General Hospital Foundation, The Kidney Foundation of Canada, etc.
Throughout the month of March, The Kidney Foundation of Canada promotes renal health through public awareness campaigns.
The Kidney Foundation of Canada suggests you drink a glass of water every hour during the day and whenever you get up during the night.
org Kidney Foundation of Canada 300-5165 Sherbrooke St.
The Kidney Foundation of Canada estimates that Ontario spends approximately $600 million per year providing treatment for CKD clients (2009).
[R]] and The Kidney Foundation of Canada are pleased to announce their collaboration to raise awareness of kidney disease and what can be done to improve both early detection and prevention.
Central Ontario Branch of the Kidney Foundation of Canada / La Fondation canadienne du rein.