Financial burden The Kidney Foundation of Canada estimates that Ontario spends approximately $600 million per year providing treatment for CKD clients (2009).
What does KFOC stand for?
KFOC stands for Kidney Foundation of Canada
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
See other definitions of KFOC
- King Fahad National Library (Riyadh, Saudi Arabia)
- Kenai Fjords National Park (US National Park Service; Alaska)
- Kibale Forest National Park (Uganda)
- Knitting Factory New York (concert venue)
- Killybegs Fishermen's Organisation (Ireland)
- Kingdom of Fife Orienteers (Dunfermline, Fife, Scotland, UK)
- Kukla, Fran and Ollie (TV show)
- Kentuckiana Football Officials Association (Louisville, KY)
- Kyoto Forest Owners Association (New Zealand)
- Kaiser-Francis Oil Company (Tulsa, OK)
- Kingston Friends of the Earth (environmental group; UK)
- Kerala Federation of Obstetrics and Gynecology (India)
- Ken Freeman Outdoor Promotions (Eufaula, AL)
- Kosovo Forces (NATO)
- Kosovo Peacekeeping Force
- Kosova Foundation for Open Society
- Koninklijk Filharmonisch Orkest van Vlaanderen (Dutch: Royal Philharmonic Orchestra of Flanders; The Netherlands)
- Koninklijke Fanfare Onafhankelijkheid Wiekevorst (Dutch: Royal Fanfare Independence Wiekevorst)
- Kentucky Fried Panda (The Simpsons)
- Kerns, Frost and Pearlman, LLC (Illinois)
Samples in periodicals archive:
In lieu of flowers, donations may be made to the Kidney Foundation of Canada or the Ottawa-Carleton Dialysis Clinic, 780 Baseline Road, Ottawa, Canada.
Tangri's study was supported by a joint initiative of the Kidney Foundation of Canada, the Canadian Institute of Health Research, and the Canadian Society of Nephrology, as well as by the Change Foundation of Ontario.
org Kidney Foundation of Canada 300-5165 Sherbrooke St.
Deadline for applications for Allied Health Research Grants, Kidney Foundation of Canada.
Central Ontario Branch of the Kidney Foundation of Canada / La Fondation canadienne du rein.
Harnick is strongly committed to community service and has served as President of the Toronto and District Chapter of The Kidney Foundation of Canada, as Member of the Board of the Canadian Society for Yad Vashem (Holocaust Memorial) and Member of the Board of the St.
In support of its mission to reduce the burden of kidney disease in Canada, The Kidney Foundation of Canada (KFOC) plays a pivotal role in funding and stimulating kidney research in Canada.