Working with Panasonic Kid Witness News schools around the country, the company invited middle and high school students to create short Public Service Announcement (PSAs) videos that promote greater eco-awareness and environmental sustainability.
What does KWN stand for?
KWN stands for Kid Witness News (video education program)
This definition appears frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of KWN
We have 3 other meanings of KWN in our Acronym Attic
- Koorie Women Mean Business (Australia)
- Kitchener Waterloo Multicultural Centre (est. 1967; Kitchener, Ontario, Canada)
- Knowle West Media Centre (England)
- Korean World Mission Council for Christ (various locations)
- Keystone Watershed Monitoring Network (Pennsylvania)
- Korea Waste Movement Network (est. 1998; South Korea)
- Kitchener-Waterloo Musical Productions (Ontario, Canada)
- Kwartiermeester (Dutch)
- Kenyon Woods Middle School (South Elgin, IL)
- Keep with Next (desktop publishing)
- Kimberley Walsh Network (fan site)
- Kiplinger Washington Newsletter
- Kokoro Wellness Network (Japan)
- Kos Wireless Network (wireless internet access; Kos, Greece)
- Kosova Women's Network (est. 2000)
- Kuwaiti News Agency
- Kerry Wood Nature Centre (Canada)
- Kiang Wu Nursing College
- Kiang West National Park (Republic of Gambia)
- Kent Waldrep National Paralysis Foundation (Addison, TX)
Samples in periodicals archive:
ECO Activities for the Local Community Raising environmental awareness among youths through various eco programmes: -- Panasonic Eco Learning Programme and ecosciences workshops at Panasonic Risupia Vietnam -- UNESCO World Heritage Eco Learning Programme at Thang Long Imperial Citadel -- Kid Witness News -- Eco Picture Diary Till date, 7,700 students have participated in the eco education programmes and Panasonic Vietnam Group aims to reach out to 12,000 students by March 2014.
Osaka, June 25, 2012 - (JCN Newswire) - Panasonic Corporation today announced the six finalist schools representing six countries for Panasonic Kid Witness News (KWN) 2012 Global Contest.
Global electronic's firm Panasonic commissioned the tops months ago to dish out to finalists in its annual Kid Witness News competition.
Shocked members of the Kid Witness News team from Gordon Parks Academy in East Orange, N.
Kid Witness News is a citizenship project organised by Panasonic UK, with Rainhill High one of only 10 schools in the country to take part in the competition, which this year focusses on ecology.
OSAKA, Japan -- Panasonic Corporation (NYSE:PC)(TOKYO:6752) today announced that Sembawang Secondary School from Singapore won the Grand Prix Award of the Panasonic Kid Witness News (KWN) Global Contest 2012.
Val Verde High School (Perris, California) Defends 2011 Title of US Video of the Year; Video Enters Panasonic Global Kid Witness News Competition SECAUCUS, N.