Though she's been bucked off and kicked by horses, and fought off cancerous tumours in her shoulder, Treftlin has always dusted herself off and followed her dream.
What does KBH stand for?
KBH stands for Kicked By Horse
This definition appears rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
- Slang/chat, popular culture
See other definitions of KBH
We have 10 other meanings of KBH in our Acronym Attic
- Knowledge Based Geographical Information System
- Korea Brassica Genome Project (South Korea)
- Korea Brassica Genome Resource Bank (South Korea)
- Keighley Boys' Grammar School
- Kibworth Beauchamp Grammar School (UK)
- King's Baptist Grammar School (South Australia)
- Ka'anpali Beach Hotel (Maui, HI)
- Katonai Biztonsági Hivatal (Military Security Office, Hungary; since 1989)
- KB Home (stock symbol)
- Keyboard Help
- Kingston Bridge House (Kingston University; UK)
- København (Danish: Copenhagen)
- Kouri Berezan Heinrichs (Chartered Accountants)
- Kyuquot Beach House (Kyuquot Sound, Vancouver Island, Canada)
- Kansas Board of Healing Arts
- Kansas Buckskin Horse Association
- Kenya Budget Hotel Association
- Kevin B Howard Architects (Tucson, Arizona architectural firm)
- Klamath Basin Horse Association
- Kobe Blues Harpists Association
Samples in periodicals archive:
``However, because of what happened to Con Collins and Chris Kinane when they were kicked by horses in recent weeks we have decided, in the interests of safety and with the full support of trainers and jockeys, to have the horses led anti-clockwise and to have them mounted on the walk instead of being brought into the centre of the ring.
Jackson, who also broke her jaw and both collarbones, fell when leading a point-to-point at Blackforest Lodge in Devon, and suffered her injuries when kicked by horses coming along behind.