In May, a major ally in the fight against the coal project, the Eagle Pass-based Kickapoo Traditional Tribe of Texas, officially withdrew its opposition.
What does KTTT stand for?
KTTT stands for Kickapoo Traditional Tribe of Texas
This definition appears rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
- Keesler Technical Training Center (USAF; Keesler AFB, MS, USA)
- Kent Technology Transfer Centre (UK)
- Kids to the Cup (horse racing)
- Korea Technology Transfer Center
- Karma Thegsum Tashi Gomang (Tibetan Bhuddist temple; Colorado)
- Kahrs Thermal Technology Inc. (Goose Creek, SC)
- Kansas Technical Training Initiative (Wichita, KS)
- Kenya Textile Training Institute (est. 1981)
- Kosova Terrestrial Telecommunications Network
- Kwun Tong Government Secondary Technical School
- Korea Telecom Trade Union
- Karadeniz Teknik Universitesi (Black Sea Technical University; Turkey)
- Kaunas Technology University
- Kauno Technologijos Universiteto (Lithuanian: Kaunas University of Technology)
- Key Technical Uncertainty
- Key Telephone Unit
- Korean Teachers and Education Workers Union
- Korean Teachers Union (Republic of Korea)
- Korean Telephone Upgrade (Army)
- Katholieke Theologische Universiteit Amsterdam
Samples in periodicals archive:
Inside a meeting room on the Kickapoo Traditional Tribe of Texas (KTTT) reservation, a warm welcome awaits John Gasko, Ph.
But the big news is that an Abramoff client, Raul Garza of the Kickapoo Traditional Tribe of Texas, says he got his meeting with President Bush after "contributing" $25,000 to Norquist's Americans for Tax Reform at Abramoff's suggestion.
The remainder of the increase in net unrealized gains on notes receivable related primarily to the Kickapoo Traditional Tribe of Texas ("Kickapoo Tribe") project.
6 million from the Kickapoo Traditional Tribe of Texas ("Kickapoo Tribe") related to a note receivable that was fully written down in November 2005 at the time that the Kickapoo Tribe and Lakes terminated their business relationship.
6 million under a Letter of Settlement ("Settlement Agreement") with the Kickapoo Traditional Tribe of Texas ("Tribe") pursuant to which Lakes and the Tribe have resolved all outstanding issues relating to the parties' business relationship that was terminated in November 2005.
LACO) announced today that as of November 10, 2005, the Kickapoo Traditional Tribe of Texas ("Tribe") and Lakes have terminated their business relationship.
Nasdaq:LACO) announced today that it has signed a consulting agreement and a management contract with the Kickapoo Traditional Tribe of Texas.