com or on her Facebook page Before I Kick the Bucket.
What does KTB stand for?
KTB stands for Kick the Bucket
This definition appears rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Slang/chat, popular culture
See other definitions of KTB
We have 26 other meanings of KTB in our Acronym Attic
- Kirby & the Amazing Mirror (game)
- Krung Thai Asset Management (Thailand)
- Kibris Türk Amme Memurlar Sendikasi (Turkish: Turkish Cypriot Union of Public Employees)
- Kentucky Transitional Assistance Program
- Kolej Tunku Abdul Rahman (Malaysia)
- Knots True Air Speed
- 'Kay, Thanks, Bye
- Keep Texas Beautiful (Austin, TX)
- Kenyan Top Bar (beehives)
- Keppel Tatlee Bank Ltd (commercial bank in Singapore)
- Kiss the Bottle (band)
- Korea Treasury Bond
- 2-Keto-4-Thiomethyl Butyric Acid
- Kip Toner Benefit Auctions (Seattle, WA)
- Keep the Blue Flag Flying High (Chelsea Football Club, UK)
- Kentucky Talking Book Library
- Knit through Back Loop (knitting)
- Kod Tangan Bahasa Malaysia (sign language)
- Keep the Backstreet Pride Alive (fan site)
- Keep the Business Running
Samples in periodicals archive:
Its miniature size makes it an appealing option for your traveling office, and it packs serious battery life so your slideshow won't kick the bucket mid-presentation.
I'm going to create lists to do, not before you kick the bucket, but before this glorious spring gardening season is out.
I promised myself that before I kick the bucket, I'd become a decent jazz player," the New York Post quoted him as telling the new issue of Flaunt.
It is subtitled Kick The Bucket And Swing The Cat: English words and phrases and their curious origins.
After a fractious introduction, the oldtimers bond and decide to embrace Carter's idea of a bucket-list - pipe dreams to achieve before they kick the bucket.
THIS isn't a film set in a hardware store, it's about two old gents - wealthy, unpleasant Jack Nicholson and hard-working, dull Morgan Freeman - who meet when they're dying, and list everything they want to do before they kick the bucket.
The title comes from a homework assignment Chambers had in a college philosophy class: make a list of all the things you want to do with your life before you kick the bucket.