Animal handing and the treatment protocol were approved by the Animal Ethic Committee of Khon Kaen University, Khon Kaen, Thailand (Approval No.
What does KKU stand for?
KKU stands for Khon Kaen University (Thailand)
This definition appears very frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of KKU
We have 2 other meanings of KKU in our Acronym Attic
- Krakowski Klub Taternictwa Jaskiniowego (Polish: Athens Caving Club; Poland)
- Kapisanan Ng Kabataan Tungo Sa Kasakdalan (Philippines)
- Karma Kagyu Tendar Ling (Buddhism)
- Kolej Kemahiran Tinggi MARA (Malaysia)
- Kompetisi Karya Tulis Mahasiswa (Indonesian: Student Essay Competition)
- Konya Karaman Tabipler Odasi (Turkey)
- Kolbuszowski Klub Turystyczny Salamandra (Polish tourist club)
- Kelab Komuniti Taman Tasik Cyberjaya (Malaysian venue)
- Kathedrale Koor Utrecht (Dutch: Utrecht Cathedral Choir; Netherlands)
- Kernkraftwerk Unterweser (German: Weser Nuclear Power Plant; Weser, Germany)
- King Khalid University (Saudi Arabia)
- Klaus Kress Unternehmensberatung (German: Klaus Kress Consulting)
- Københavns Kegle Union
- Kuapa Kokoo Union (fair trade chocoloate cooperative; est. 1996; Ghana)
- King Khalid University Hospital (King Saud University; Saudi Arabia)
- Koninklijke Kynologische Unie Sint-Hubertus (Dutch: Union Royale Cynologique Saint-Hubert; Belgium)
- Kath-Kirche-Vorarlberg (German: Catholic Church Vorarlberg; Vorarlberg, Austria)
- Kinetic Kill Vehicle
- King, Keohane and Verba (social science researchers)
- Kokua Kalihi Valley (service organization; Hawaii)
Samples in periodicals archive:
Researcher Pranom Buppasiri, MD, of the department of obstetrics and gynecology at Khon Kaen University in Thailand, and colleagues found no potential benefits of calcium supplementation for mom and baby, except for the prevention of pregnancy-related hypertension.
He and Eve are one of an estimated 60-70,000 cross-cultural couples now in the region according to Buapan Promphakping, associate professor in social development at the local Khon Kaen University.
Metha Wanapat, has been starting his academic career at Khon Kaen University, Thailand since 1980 after his graduation with B.
ACKNOWLEDGEMENTS This study was supported by The Commission on Higher Education, Ministry of Education, The Postharvest Technology Innovation Center: Khon Kaen University, and Agricultural Machinery and Postharvest Technology Research Center, Khon Kaen University, Thailand.
The conference will be hosted by the Thai Society of Agricultural Engineering and the Faculty of Engineering, Khon Kaen University, and endorsed and co-sponsored by ASABE.
Materials and methods This cross-sectional descriptive study of embalmed heads was conducted by members of the Department of Otolaryngology and the Department of Anatomy at the Khon Kaen University Faculty of Medicine in Thailand between June 1997 and June 1998.
Zungolo worked with the faculty at Khon Kaen University College of Nursing in Thailand.