Foundation support comes primarily from Khazar University, the first private university in Azerbaijan and one of the country's leading institutions of higher learning.
What does KU stand for?
KU stands for Khazar University (Azerbaijan)
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of KU
We have 9 other meanings of KU in our Acronym Attic
- Kasetsart University (Bangkok, Thailand)
- Kashmir University (India)
- Kathmandu University (Nepal)
- Katholieke Universiteit (Leuven; Dutch)
- Keith Urban (country music artist)
- Kentucky Utilities
- Kenyatta University (Nairobi, Kenya)
- Kettering University
- Keyboard Unit
- Khalifa University (Abudhabi, UAE)
Samples in periodicals archive:
That was a month later at the other end of Central Asia, across the Caspian Sea and at the old caravanserai next to Baku's ancient city walls, where the conversation continued with Hamlet Issakhanly, founder and Chancellor of Khazar University, the first private university of Azerbaijan.