Marathon Oil Corporation announced today it has completed the acquisition of Khanty Mansiysk Oil Corporation (KMOC) in a cash transaction for an aggregate purchase price of approximately $280 million, including Marathon's assumption of KMOC's outstanding debt obligations and transaction costs.
What does KMOC stand for?
KMOC stands for Khanty Mansiysk Oil Corporation (Russia)
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Business, finance, etc.
- Knowledge Management in Organizations (convention; Maribor, Slovenia)
- Knowledge Management Officer (US DoD)
- Knowledge Master Open (academic competition)
- Knox Mining Office
- Kohler Meyers O'Halloran, Inc. (real estate company; Gresham, OR)
- Kompetenzzentrum für Multimediale Objekte (German: Competence Center for Multimedia Objects)
- Konkani Music Online
- Kunglig Majestäts Orden (Royal Swedish Order of the Seraphim)
- Kingdom Minister of Arts and Sciences
- Korner-Marton Outer Bound
- Kerr-McGee Offshore Canada Ltd. (oil company)
- Kenyan Ministry of Defense (US Army)
- Key Material Ordering and Distribution Center
- Kinematic Models for Design Digital Library (Cornell University College of Engineering)
- Kuwaiti Ministry of Energy
- Kingdom Marshal of Fence (fencing term)
- Kahala Mandarin Oriental Hotel
- Kenya Ministry of Health (government agency)
- Kansas Mission of Mercy (oral health initiative)
- Keystone Mothers of Multiples (est. 1959; Pennsylvania)
Samples in periodicals archive:
The shareholding in Khanty Mansiysk Oil Corporation (KMOC) is valued at well in excess of US$ 20 million.
both members of the Royal Dutch/Shell group of companies), which own between them approximately 45 percent of the outstanding common stock of Khanty Mansiysk Oil Corporation (KMOC), have consented to Marathon's acquisition of KMOC.
Other Investments The Company continues to evaluate the carrying value of its investments in Khanty Mansiysk Oil Corporation (KMOC) in view of lower oil prices and uncertain economic conditions in Russia.