Radical elements Babbar Khalsa International ( BKI) and Khalistan Zindabad Force ( KZF) are making efforts to lure gullible youth in the fold of militancy by making use of money and emotion," the note says.
What does KZF stand for?
KZF stands for Khalistan Zindabad Force
This definition appears frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of KZF
- Kassenzahnärztliche Bundesvereinigung (German: Cash Dental Federal Union)
- Kansas Zen Center
- Komeda Zucker Creeping (rats)
- Kroll Zolfo Cooper, LLC (consulting firm)
- Kanzeon Zen Center International (Salt Lake City, UT)
- Krajowy Zjazd Delegatow (Polish)
- Kinderen Zijn De Baas (Dutch: Children Are the Boss; TV show; Netherlands)
- Kurzzeitexperte (German: Short-Term Expert)
- Krakowskie Zaklady Eksploatacji Kruszywa (Polish: Krakowskie Zaklady Aggregates Operation; Krakow, Poland)
- Keepers Zambia Foundation (est. 1996)
- Kral Zepf Freitag (design firm; various locations)
- Katedra Zarzadzania Finansami Przedsiebiorstwa (Polish: Department of Financial Enterprise Management; University of Warsaw)
- Komunalny Zaklad Gospodarki Mieszkaniowej (Polish: Municipal Department of Housing; Poland)
- Krank Zu Hause (German)
- Koninklijk Zeister Harmonie Muziekgezelschap (Dutch: Royal Zeister Harmonic Orchestra)
- Komiteti I Zhvillimit Të Turizmit (Albanian: Committee for Tourism Development)
- Keller Zabel Investments
- KZ Insurance Brokerage LLC (Roseville, CA)
- Kagyu Zamling Kunkyab (Tibetan Buddhist association)
- Khokhlov-Zabolotskaya-Kuznetsov (mathematical equation)
Samples in periodicals archive:
One daiy said that he may use his trip to the Pakistan capital to confront Interior Minister Rehman Malik on why no action has been taken on the 1993 blasts accused, including Dawood Ibrahim or Tiger Memon; Parliament attack mastermind and JeM chief Maulana Masood Azhar; IC-814 hijack accused Athar Ibrahim and others; or Sikh militants like Babbar Khalsa leader Wadhawa Singh and Khalistan Zindabad Force commander Ranjeet Singh.
Austrian police are also looking into reports that a Sikh independence movement, the Khalistan Zindabad Force, has claimed responsibility for the attack.
In north-India, the terrorist list includes Babbar Khalsa, Bhindranwala Tigers Force of Khalistan, Communist Party of India (Maoist), Dashmesh Regiment, International Sikh Youth Federation (ISYF), Kamagata Maru Dal of Khalistan, Khalistan Armed Force, Khalistan Liberation Force, Khalistan Commando Force, Khalistan Liberation Army, Khalistan Liberation Front, Khalistan Liberation Organisation, Khalistan National Army, Khalistan Guerilla Force, Khalistan Security Force, Khalistan Zindabad Force, Shaheed Khalsa Force.
The director of intelligence bureau, Rajiv Mathur, in turn, warned that the Lashkar- e- Tayyeba ( LeT) had forged a nexus with terror groups such as Babbar Khalsa International and Khalistan Zindabad Force to revive Sikh militancy.