This year's total numbers of national awardees are 108, including 39 from MSME Sector, 45 from khadi and village industries and 18 from coir industries in different categories and six banks.
What does KVI stand for?
KVI stands for Khadi and Village Industries (India)
This definition appears very rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Business, finance, etc.
See other definitions of KVI
We have 5 other meanings of KVI in our Acronym Attic
- Koninklijke Vereniging Homeopathie Nederland (Dutch)
- Kankakee Valley Historical Society (Kouts, IN)
- Kennebecasis Valley High School (Canada)
- Kentucky Virtual High School (also seen as KVS)
- Klickitat Valley Health Services (Goldendale, WA)
- Katholiek Vlaams Hoogstudentenverbond (Catholic Flanders University Union; Belgium)
- Kernfysisch Versneller Instituut
- Keuring voor Ingebruikname (Dutch: Inspection before Commissioning)
- Key Volume Indicator
- Kingdom Ventures, Inc. (est. 1990; Christian mission; Winnipeg, Manitoba, Canada)
- Kiski Valley Inn (Saltsburg, PA)
- Known Value Item (retailing)
- Khadi & Village Industries Board (India)
- Kent Valley Ice Centre (Kent, WA)
- Khadi and Village Industries Commission (India)
- Kachina Village Improvement District
- Karlovy Vary International Film Festival
- Kensington Valley Ice House
- Khmer Voice in Poetry (est. 1995)
Samples in periodicals archive:
In his 18- page letter to chief minister Akhilesh Yadav, Riyaz Ahmad, minister of state for khadi and village industries, has said his department's cabinet minister Raja Ram Pandey was maligning the image of the government by openly accepting gratifications.
Khadi and Village Industries Commission (KVIC) had given interest-free loans to khadi institutions for khadi activities till 1995.
This year's national awardees include 99 MSME sector units, 47 khadi and village industries and 19 coir industries in different categories, besides six banks.
THE KHADI and Village Industries Commission ( KVIC) appears to be playing a cruel prank on designer Jattinn Kochchar.
New Delhi, Aug 20 (ANI): Prominent Khadi organisations across the country have appealed to the central government to immediately dissolve and reconstitute the Khadi and Village Industries Commission (KVIC).
The discount, which was available across the country for 108 working days, starting October 2 every year, will now be directed towards the Marketing Development Assistance (MDA) programme of the Khadi and Village Industries Commission (KVIC), an apex organization of the central Ministry of Micro, Small and Medium Enterprises.
Sharma also informed that the Department of Commerce regularly supports Export Promotion Councils focussed on the rural sector such as Handloom Export Promotion Council, Shellac EPC, Carpet EPC, Export Promotion Council for Handicrafts, Khadi and Village Industries Commission, Self Employed Women's Association SEWA).