All courses are taught in a virtual university setting known as the Keystone University Network, where a community of students and scholar-faculty work online, functioning as a group of interactive peers.
What does KUN stand for?
KUN stands for Keystone University Network (Pennsylvania)
This definition appears very rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of KUN
We have 1 other meaning of KUN in our Acronym Attic
- Kobe University, Faculty of Maritime Sciences
- Krishi Utpadan Mandi Samiti
- Krishi Utpadan Mandi Samiti (India)
- Kuwait United for Medical Services
- Kirtland Underground Munitions Storage Complex
- Kuopion (Finnish)
- Kamensk Uralsky Metallurgical Works (Russia)
- Kamensk-Uralsky Metallurgichesky Zavod (Russian: Kamensk Uralsky Mettalurgical Works)
- Katholieke Universiteit Nijmegen
- Kaunas, Lithuania - Kaunas (Airport Code)
- Kunjin Virus
- Asociación Kunas Unidos Por Nabguana (Spanish: United Associative Body for Nabguana; Panama)
- Kentucky United Nations Assembly (student model UN)
- Kuwait News Agency
- Kungliga (Swedish: Royal)
- Kansas University Natural History Museum (Lawrence, KS)
- Khar Us Nuur National Park (Hovd, Mongolia)
- Kengetallen Universitair Onderwijs (Dutch: University Education Ratios; Netherlands)
- Kirkon Ulkoasiain Osasto (Finnish: Department of Foreign Affairs of the Church; Finnish Evangelical Lutheran Church; Turku and Helsinki, Finland)
- Kuopio, Finland - Kuopio (Airport Code)
Samples in periodicals archive:
Content providers include ACT (with centers at Bucks County Community College, Community College of Allegheny County, Community College of Philadelphia, Harrisburg Area Community College, Luzerne County Community College and Northampton County Area Community College) and Keystone University Network, the online learning center of the Pennsylvania State System of Higher Education, which is administered by the State System's Educational Resources Group.
BUSINESS WIRE)--May 5, 2003 KnowledgePlanet's Real-Time Enterprise Learning (RTEL) Provides the Learning Framework for Keystone University Network to Deliver Workforce and Professional-Development Training KnowledgePlanet, the leading Real-Time Enterprise Learning (RTEL) solutions provider, announced today that it is powering the Pennsylvania State System of Higher Education's online workforce development resource at Keystone University Network (www.