Hickok today joined the Keystone State Reading Association (KSRA) to kick off Families and Reading Month in Pennsylvania with visits to elementary schools in Chambersburg, Franklin County.
What does KSRA stand for?
KSRA stands for Keystone State Reading Association
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of KSRA
We have 4 other meanings of KSRA in our Acronym Attic
- Kinase Suppressor of Ras
- King's School Rochester (UK)
- Konstant-Strom-Regelung (German: regulation of constant current)
- Korea Society of Raccoon
- Korean Society of Rheology
- Kosher (certification mark)
- Kinase Suppressor of Ras 1
- Kansas State Rifle Association
- Karra Society for Rural Action (India)
- Kentucky State Racquetball Association (Elizabethtown, KY)
- Kashima Space Research Center (Japan)
- Kawasaki Sportsbike Riders Club (Australian Kawasaki web forum)
- Kent Science Resource Centre (UK)
- Kentucky Society for Respiratory Care (Lexington, KY)
- KeyStone Research Corporation (Erie, PA)
- Kansas State Research and Extension
- Knee Society Roentgenographic Evaluation and Scoring System
- Kaiser Steel Resources, Inc.
- Karlsruhe Service Research Institute (Germany)
- Korea Securities Research Institute (est. 1992; now Korea Capital Market Institute; Seoul, South Korea)
Samples in periodicals archive:
Mattleman has received numerous awards and honors from local and statewide organizations, including Temple University, Philadelphia Committee on City Policy, Philadelphia Council of Administrative Women in Education, Lutheran Settlement House, Keystone State Reading Association, Jewish Chaplaincy Services, B'nai B'rith Educators and the American Jewish Committee.