The Challenge Grant winning school districts and their counties are: School District County Littlestown Area School District Adams Upper Adams School District Allegheny Valley School District Allegheny Baldwin-Whitehall School District Carlynton School District City Charter High School Elizabeth Forward School District - Elizabeth Forward Middle School Keystone Oaks School District McKeesport Area School District Northside Urban Pathways Charter School Quaker Valley School District Shaler Area School District South Fayette School District Armstrong School District Armstrong Leechburg School District Riverside Beaver County School District Beaver Southside Area School District Western Beaver County School District - Western Beaver Jr.
What does KOSD stand for?
KOSD stands for Keystone Oaks School District (Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania)
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Military and Government
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of KOSD
- Kuwait Offshore Sailing Association
- Kuwait Occupational Standards, Assessment and Certification (est. 2004)
- Korea Sports Association for the Disabled (Seoul, South Korea)
- Korean Society for Atmospheric Environment
- Korea Occupational Safety and Health & Fire Protection Show
- Keep Our Scottish Battalions (UK)
- The King's Own Scottish Borderers (a British Regiment)
- Korean Society of Broadcast Engineers
- Katholieke Ootmarsumer Sport Club
- King's Outcome Scale for Childhood Head Injury
- Knights of the Silver Dragon (online game community)
- Korean Securities Dealers Automated Quotations
- Korea Science and Engineering Foundation
- Küçük Ve Orta Ölçekli Sanayi Geliþtirme Ve Destekleme Ýdaresi Baþkanlýðý (Small and Medium Industry Development Organization)
- Keeper of Seasons Hall
- Keystone Occupational Safety and Health (Pennsylvania)
- Korea Occupational Safety & Health Agency
- Kaiser Optical Systems, Inc. (Ann Arbor, MI)
- Kyle of Sutherland Initiative (Scotland)
- Korean Society for Information Management
Samples in periodicals archive:
Other local customers include Community College of Allegheny County, Carnegie Mellon University, Keystone Oaks School District, Moon Area School District, North Allegheny School District, North Hills School District, Pittsburgh Supercomputing Center, Quaker Valley School District, Ringgold School District, South Park School District, Tribune Review Publishing Company, and the University of Pittsburgh.
The schools scheduled are: Bradford Woods Elementary, Northern Allegheny School District, March 12; Spring Garden Elementary, City of Pittsburgh, March 14; Maple Ridge Elementary, Somerset School District, March 19; Rogers Elementary, Shaler School District, March 26; Kelton Elementary, Keystone Oaks School District, April 2; Our Lady of Fatima, Hopewell Township, April 11; Duquesne City Schools, April 16; Jeffrey Elementary, Shaler School District, April 23; Phillips Elementary, City of Pittsburgh, April 30; Greenfield Elementary, City of Pittsburgh, May 9; Edgewood Primary School, Woodland Hills School District, May 16; Bon Air Elementary, City of Pittsburgh, May 21 or 23; Markham Elementary, Mt.