Keystone Mercy Health Plan - Pennsylvania s largest medical assistance managed care plan, has inked a long-term lease agreement to occupy around 85,000 square feet of office area at Plaza 1 and Plaza 2 in the International Plaza.
What does KMHP stand for?
KMHP stands for Keystone Mercy Health Plan
This definition appears frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Business, finance, etc.
We have 2 other meanings of KMHP in our Acronym Attic
- Kingston Minor Hockey Association (Canada)
- Koninklijke Maas Holland Beker (Dutch: Holland Bekere Regatta)
- Kremmling Memorial Hospital District (Colorado)
- Kentucky Mountain Housing Development Corporation
- Kesatuan Mahasiswa Hindu Dharma Indonesia (Indonesian)
- Kentucky Manufactured Housing Institute
- Kintner Modular Home, Inc. (Tunkhannock, PA)
- Kent and Medway Health Informatics Service (UK NHS)
- Kuch Meetha Ho Jaaye (Indian film)
- Kokkenes Mesterlaug Harstad og Omegn (Norwegian chef organization)
- Ken Malloy Harbor Regional Park (California)
- Kellenberg Memorial High School
- Kennesaw Mountain High School (Kennesaw, GA)
- Kent-Meridian High School
- Kettle Moraine High School (Wales, WI)
- Kings Mountain High School (North Carolina)
- Kitsap Mental Health Services (Bremerton, WA)
- Kitni Mast Hai Zindagi (movie)
- Keep Me Informed
- Kennedy Space Center Management Instruction
Samples in periodicals archive:
8, 2011 /PRNewswire/ -- Companies Partner with Network Physicians to Leverage Evidence-based Best Practices to Improve Quality, Reduce Costs of Cancer Care Keystone Mercy Health Plan and Cardinal Health Specialty Solutions' P4 Healthcare business today announced the launch of an evidence-based program to improve cancer care for Medicaid patients in Southeastern Pennsylvania.
It is also co-owner of managed care plans, Keystone Mercy Health Plan and Gateway Health Plan.
LESTER, PA: Mack-Cali Realty Corporation announced that Keystone Mercy Health Plan and AmeriHealth Mercy Health Plan have extended their leases at 100 and 200 Stevens Drive at Airport Business Center in Lester, Pa.
About Keystone Mercy Health Plan Keystone Mercy Health Plan, a member of the AmeriHealth Mercy Family of Companies, is a Medical Assistance (Medicaid) managed care health plan serving more than 300,000 Medical Assistance recipients in Philadelphia and Bucks, Chester, Delaware, and Montgomery counties in Pennsylvania.
Headquartered in Philadelphia, Keystone Mercy Health Plan is a mission-driven company dedicated to helping members get care, stay well, and build healthy communities.
Prior to joining HealthAmerica, Baker served as medical director for Keystone Mercy Health Plan in Philadelphia.
In 2000, Keystone Mercy Health Plan created a faith-based, wellness program for African American women called the Health Ministry Program for Women.