The K Alliance and Keystone Community Network partnership makes it possible for KCnet to offer Pennsylvania's citizens and business community online courses at significant cost savings.
What does KCnet stand for?
KCnet stands for Keystone Community Network
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
- Kelly Canyon Nordic Area
- Kelly Creek Neighborhood Association
- King County Nurses Association (Seattle, Washington)
- Konko Churches of North America
- Korean Central News Agency
- Potassium Channel, Voltage-Gated, Shaker-Related Subfamily
- Karnes County National Bank (Texas)
- Keidanren Committee on Nature Conservation (International Union for Conservation of Nature)
- Kern County Network for Children (California)
- Keeping Childbirth Natural and Dynamic (UK)
- Korean Cyber Nature History Museum
- Kali Charan Nigam Institute of Technology (India)
- Kart Club Noord Nederland (Dutch: Northern Netherlands Kart Club)
- Kings Canyon National Park (California)
- Knox Cellars Native Pollinators
- Korean College of Neuropsychopharmacology (Korea)
- Ku-Ring-Gai Chase National Park (Sydney, Australia)
- Kentucky Coalition of Nurse Practitioners/Nurse Midwives
- Potassium Channel, Voltage-Gated, KQT-like subfamily
- Kiwanis Club of North St. Andrew (Jamaica)
Samples in periodicals archive:
O'Hara-Mays, president of the Keystone Community Network (KcNet) board.