The tests focus on those applications where randomness is required for cryptographic purposes, such as the generation of keying material.
What does KEYMAT stand for?
KEYMAT stands for Keying Material
This definition appears very frequently
- Keep Extending Yourself
- Kidney Education and You (DaVita)
- Kirby's Epic Yarn (game)
- Kiwanis Educating Youth (Kiwanis youth organization)
- Knowledge Empowers You
- Knowledge of the Environment for Youth (Canada)
- Kokomo Enrichment of Youth
- Keyboard (MS-DOS)
- Key Coastal Processes in the Mesotrophic Skagerrak and the Oligotrophic Northern Aegean: A Comparative Study
- Key Generating program
- Kamenori Earth Youth Summit (Japan)
- Keep Educating Yourself and Staff (various locations)
- Keep Empowering Yourself Successfully
- Keeping Every Youth in School (Corpus Christi, TX)
- Kingdom Education for Young Scholars (Virginia Beach, VA)
- Kingston Employment Youth Services (Canada)
- Kosciusko Endowment Youth Services (Warsaw, IN)
- Kontrola Ekologického Zemedelství (Czech: Control of Organic Farming; inspection and certification; est. 1999; Chrudim, Czech Republic)
- Kosovo Engagement Zone
- Kalman Filter
Samples in periodicals archive:
Allows for the destruction of Plaintext, Ciphertext and Keying Material Using United States Department of Defense erasing protocols.
The focus is on those applications where randomness is required for cryptographic purposes, such as the generation of keying material.
CryptoWatch products leave the factory with no keying material in the device.
Luna CA3 provides a unique Luna Key Cloning(TM) (patent pending) feature which allows critical keying material to be securely replicated to provide secure backup and archiving of the root signing key(s) in an encrypted format.
Developers can use the EntrustCMS Toolkit to: -- obtain initial keying material for a user who is approved by the Certification Authority (CA) inside Entrust/Manager; -- process PKCS No.