If you do need to remove the keyboard entirely, you'll have to unlatch a clamp on the back of the motherboard's keyboard connector.
What does KBC stand for?
KBC stands for Keyboard Connector
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Information technology (IT) and computers
See other definitions of KBC
We have 97 other meanings of KBC in our Acronym Attic
- Kansas Beef Council (Kansas Livestock Association)
- Kansas Bible Camp, Inc.
- Kansas Bible Company (band)
- Kaun Banega Crorepati (Indian TV show)
- Kenilworth Bridge Club Ltd (UK)
- Kentucky Baptist Convention (Christianity)
- Kentucky Blood Center (Lexington, KY)
- Kenya Broadcasting Corporation
- Kettering Borough Council (UK)
- Key Buying Criteria (marketing)
- Kill Before Capture
- Kingsland Baptist Church (Katy, TX)
- Kishinev Bible Church (Kishinev, Moldova)
- Kitchen and Bath China (trade show)
- Kitten Berry Crunch (band)
- Klamath Basin Crisis (farming; Oregon and California)
- Knowledge Based Community
- Knowledge Building Community
- Koahnic Broadcast Corporation (Anchorage, Alaska)
- Kohima Bible College (Kohima, India)
Samples in periodicals archive:
1 ports (4 rear connectors & 2 headers) -- 2 x PS/2 for mouse and keyboard connectors -- Two FireWire (IEEE 1394a) ports (one rear connector and one internal connector) - TI TSB43AB22 IEEE 1394a PCI controller -- Optional FireWire 800 IEEE-1394b Integrated LAN Controllers -- 3COM Gigabit LOM (3C940-MV00) via One RJ-45 LAN connector with LED connected to PCI-X Bridge A Integrated SATA Controller -- Silicon Image Sil3114 SATA RAID Accelerator - Four SATA 1.
The primary problem is the requirement to use a keyboard connector to physically link my PDA to the keyboard.
11 and is easy to use - connecting through a standard serial port and drawing power from a PS/2 keyboard connector.
With the OCTANE CADduo option, an OCTANE user gets an additional 128MB of memory, 4GB hard disk, OCTANE(TM)/SI graphics board, PCI card cage, PCI card with Ethernet and keyboard connectors, 20-inch monitor and keyboard, for a second user.
The unit also has built-in 10/100BASE-T Ethernet, two COM ports, two USB ports, one parallel, audio in/out, a PCI/ISA expansion slot and a keyboard connector.
They include four PCI and four ISA slots with two EIDE, one floppy, ECP/EPP parallel port, PS/2 mouse and keyboard connectors, two 16550-based serial ports, two USBs, and a fast IR port.
CompactFlash cards can be used to provide various amounts of storage and there's a parallel port, two serial ports, two USB connectors, a keyboard connector, infrared port and support for two Enhanced IDE devices and two floppies.