Swartz's most recent experience includes senior-level management positions in business development and product marketing with Key Voice Technologies where he played a major role in both corporate and product line restructuring after its merger with Comdial Corporation, and with Voice Technologies Group where he was recruited to assist in positioning the company for its sale to Intel/Dialogic.
What does KVT stand for?
KVT stands for Key Voice Technologies (Sarasota, FL)
This definition appears rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Information technology (IT) and computers
- Business, finance, etc.
See other definitions of KVT
We have 12 other meanings of KVT in our Acronym Attic
- Kern Valley State Prison (California)
- Kittatinny Valley State Park (Andover, NJ)
- Kettle Valley Steam Railway (Canada)
- Kanawha Valley Senior Services (Charleston, WV)
- Kar Vivad Samadhan Scheme (taxation; India)
- Kentucky Vascular Surgery Society
- Kraftfahrer Vom Standort (German Military Driver)
- Kalamazoo Venture Tuesday (Michigan)
- KDE (K Desktop Environment) Virtual Terminal
- Kerst Volleybal Toernooi (Dutch: Christmas Volleyball Tournament; Assen, Netherlands)
- King Visual Technology, Inc. (Hyattsville, MD)
- Koenig Verbindungstechnik (German)
- Kankakee Valley Theatre Association (Illinois)
- Kids Voting Tampa Bay (Florida)
- Kennebec Valley Technical College
- Kathmandu Valley Town Development Committee
- Kentucky Virtual University
- Kentucky Voyager Users Group (library systems software forum)
- Karlsruher Verkehrsverbund (Public Transit Authority in Karlsruhe, Germany)
- Kevarzhe Vannielouriezh Vreizh (Breton: Breton Vexillology Society)
Samples in periodicals archive:
With Comdial's subsidiary Key Voice Technologies already based in Sarasota, it made a great deal of economic sense to locate headquarters here," says Nick Branica, president and CEO of Comdial.
ReliaTel enables both enterprises and service providers to build robust, bullet-proof voice infrastructures that support these strategic communications initiatives, and successful compliance testing ensures seamless interoperability with their key voice technologies.
BUSINESS WIRE)--April 1, 2002 Comdial Corporation (Nasdaq:CMDL) has entered into an agreement with Sprint North Supply, a wholly owned subsidiary of Sprint (NYSE:FON) (NYSE:PCS) for the distribution of messaging products from Comdial's wholly owned subsidiary Key Voice Technologies.
It is always an asset to be located near a talent pool, and there is significant growth in the high-tech arena," says Nick Branica, president of Sarasota's Key Voice Technologies Inc.
11, 2001 Comdial Corporation (Nasdaq:CMDL) announced today that the messaging products of its wholly owned subsidiary Key Voice Technologies will now be available for sale through Graybar.
13, 2001 Key Voice Technologies announced today the 10.
Steve Johnson Steve Johnson started with Key Voice Technologies (a wholly-owned subsidiary of Comdial) in 1998 as director of IT.