End Date (Assumed): 2014 ISSUE NA[bar]: 3 ISSUE DATE: 1 March 2013 POSTED: 8 April 2013 Location: Philippines SECTOR: Agriculture The objective is to raise farm productivity and household income of agrarian reform beneficiaries and smallholders by: (a) empowering the beneficiaries and their organizations; (b) facilitating and scaling-up the development of livelihood and agribusiness opportunities; and (c) improving access to critical infrastructure and key support services.
What does KSS stand for?
KSS stands for Key Support Services (Canada)
This definition appears very rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of KSS
We have 93 other meanings of KSS in our Acronym Attic
- Karnataka State Remote Sensing Applications Centre
- Kansas Society of Radiologic Technologists
- Karnataka State Road Transport Corporation
- Kerala State Road Transport Corporation
- Kosciusko and Southwestern Railway (Mississippi)
- Kanto Sanyo Semiconductors (Japan)
- Kearns-Sayre Syndrome
- Kelowna Secondary School (Kelowna, BC, Canada)
- Kenosha Streetcar Society (Kenosha, Wisconsin)
- Kentucky Sleep Society
- Keystone State Skinheads (Pennsylvania)
- Kid Sister Safe
- Killarney Secondary School (Vancouver, Canada)
- Kipnis Studio Standard (entertainment)
- Kirby Squeak Squad (gaming)
- Kirby Super Star (SNES game)
- Kirtland Safety Society
- Knight of St. Sylvester (religious order)
- Knowledge Sharing Session
- Knowledge Sharing System
Samples in periodicals archive:
amp;#8220;We must be able to offer our clients key support services that include a plan for their future, making it possible to withstand the pressure when a start up business explodes and ready to help take the company into the next level when it does.
Wirral Council's business support team, Invest Wirral, worked closely in providing key support services to help the company secure the investment.
Business Link also provides access to other key support services such as the North East England Investment Centre (NEEIC), which works by investing public funds in business development projects that will enhance the economic prosperity of the region.
Key support services include a centralised service, helpdesk and performance centre, building services, fabric maintenance, cleaning, catering and utilities management, in a `total' facilities management package.
Omar Bin Sulaiman, Governor of DIFC said: "Legal firms provide key support services and play an important role in the development of a robust financial services industry.
WASHINGTON, June 18 /PRNewswire-FirstCall/ -- Harris Corporation has been awarded a potential five-year, $27 million contract to provide network and systems engineering, and other key support services, for the Defense Information Systems Agency's Multinational Information Sharing (MNIS) Program Management Office.
The location of the new ePassport facility next to the banknote factory means that De La Rue can share key support services and leverage the high standards of security already in place at the Currency site.