based operation while continuing to utilize key starting materials (collagen in solution) produced and supplied by Devro.
What does KSM stand for?
KSM stands for Key Starting Material (chemistry)
This definition appears very rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
See other definitions of KSM
We have 80 other meanings of KSM in our Acronym Attic
- Karnataka State Lawn Tennis Association (India)
- Korea Space Launch Vehicle
- Keski-Suomen Lintutieteellinen Yhdistys (Finnish: Central Finland Ornithological Society)
- Katholieke Studenten Meisjes (Dutch)
- Katz, Sapper & Miller (Indianapolis, IN)
- Keck School of Medicine (University of Southern California)
- Kellogg School of Management
- Kernel Samepage Merging (computing)
- Kerr-Sulphurets-Mitchell (Canada)
- Key Service Message (FIPS)
- Khalid Shaik Mohammed
- King's School in Macclesfield (UK)
- Knowledge Structure Map
- Komunisticky Svaz Mladeze (Czech: Communist Union of Youth)
- Korean Service Medal
- Kothagudem School of Mines (India)
- Krylov Subspace Method
- St. Mary's, Alaska (Airport Code)
- Kachemak Shellfish Mariculture Association (Alaska)
- Keats-Shelley Memorial Association (UK)
Samples in periodicals archive:
This is extremely important for us since our customers use these derivatives as key starting materials to manufacture water treatment, gas treatment and cleaning agents, detergents as well as pharmaceuticals and crop protectants--products that provide answers to global needs and future megatrends," said Dr.
The silylated stannacycle (1) is the key starting material for the synthesis.