Add worsening water shortages in many parts of the world and increasing political instability in key resource areas, and we see an insecure future.
What does KRA stand for?
KRA stands for Key Resource Area
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of KRA
We have 53 other meanings of KRA in our Acronym Attic
- K-Boat Racing Association
- Kansas Republican Assembly (est. 1999)
- Ken Robinson Associates (production company; UK)
- Kenosha Recognition Association (Kenosha, WI)
- Kentucky Restaurant Association, Inc.
- Kentucky River Authority (est. 1986)
- Kenya Revenue Authority
- Kern River Alliance (Kernville, California)
- Key Recovery Agent
- Key Recovery Alliance
- Key Responsibility & Accountability
- Key Responsibility Areas
- Key Result Area (primary job responsibilities)
- Kindergarten Readiness Assessment (various locations)
- Kondensatreinigungsanlage (power plant)
- Kunduz Rehabilitation Agency (NGO)
- KYC (Know Your Client) Registration Agency (India)
- Kyushu Reporting Agency (astronomy studies; Japan)
- Kodiak Regional Aquaculture Association (Alaska, USA)
- Kenai River Advisory Board (Alaska)
Samples in periodicals archive:
Liscouski was responsible for coordination and implementation of the federal government's efforts to identify the nation's critical infrastructures and implementation of protective measures to keep it safe from terrorist attacks across 13 critical infrastructure sectors and five Key Resource Areas.
Following 9/11, the US Department of Homeland Security (DHS) established 18 Critical Infrastructure and Key Resource Areas (CI/KR).