Paddy Murray, chairman of Rathenraw Residents Association in Antrim, is seeking a judicial review of the decision refusing to admit him to the Key Persons Protection Scheme.
What does KPPS stand for?
KPPS stands for Key Persons Protection Scheme (UK)
This definition appears very rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Military and Government
See other meanings of KPPS
- Komite Persiapan Pergerakan Indonesia (Indonesian: Indonesian Movement Preparatory Committee)
- Kuok Philippine Properties, Inc. (Philippines)
- Kaibab Paiute Public Library (Fredonia, AZ)
- Konica Printer Pool Manager (software system)
- Kantor Pelayanan Perbendaharaan Negara (Indonesian: State Treasury Service Office)
- Komite Pemantauan Pelaksanaan Otonomi Daerah (Indonesian: Committee Monitoring the Implementation of Regional Autonomy)
- Keratosis Punctata Palmaris et Plantaris
- Kesatuan Pelaksana Pengaman Pelabuhan (Indonesian: Unitary Executive Safety Harbor)
- Kansas Professional Photographers School (Newton, KS)
- Kapiolani Park Preservation Society (Honolulu, HI)
- Kilo Packets Per Second
- Kilopulses per Second
- Kissimmee Prairie Preserve State Park (Florida)
- Komisi Pengawas Persaingan Usaha
- Koncepcja Polityki Przestrzennego Zagospodarowania Kraju (Polish: Concept of Regional Planning Policy, Przestrzennego Country)
- Kerning Party Quest (MapleStory)
- Konza Prairie Quilters Guild (Manhattan, KS)
- Korea Petroleum Quality Inspection Institute
- Knowledge Process Quality Model (business management)
- Canadian Porvelo Railway (model railroad system)
Samples in periodicals archive:
She is seeking to have Murray in the Key Persons Protection Scheme.
Those who choose to stay in their own home are eligible for the government funded Key Persons Protection Scheme which costs anything between pounds 75,000 and pounds 150,000 in extra home and car security measures.
The Key Persons Protection Scheme is designed to shield people such as judges and police chiefs known to be on terrorists' hit lists.