The project will help Carillion achieve key operating objectives across its expansive rail infrastructure operations, including greater alignment of labor with field requirements and compliance with both company and government workforce regulations.
What does KOO stand for?
KOO stands for Key Operating Objectives
This definition appears very rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Military and Government
- Business, finance, etc.
See other definitions of KOO
We have 3 other meanings of KOO in our Acronym Attic
- Komite Olahraga Nasional Indonesia
- Konishiroku Shashin Kogyo K.k.
- Kansas Organization of Nurse Leaders
- Koreatown Northgate (business district; Oakland, CA)
- Katholiek Onderwijs Noord Oost Twente (Dutch: Catholic Education Foundation of North East Twente)
- Korean Nationwide Surveillance of Antimicrobial Resistance
- Gesetz Zur Kontrolle Und Transparenz Im Unternehmensbereich (Germand: Control and Transparency in Companies Law)
- Komisi untuk Orang Hilang dan Korban Tindak Kekerasan (Indonesian: Commission for Missing Persons and Victims of Violence)
- Konferenz zur Verarbeitung natürlicher Sprache
- Kodály Organization of New York
- Komitet Ochrony Orlow (Polish: Eagle Conservation Committee)
- Korte Officiers Opleiding
- Kallis Organic Olive Groves Ltd. (Australia)
- Keepers Of Odd Knowledge
- Keep Our Own Kids Safe (Rush Limbaugh)
- Keepers Of Odd Knowledge Society
- Kollectors of Old Kitchen Stuff (various locations)
- Kamloops Open Online Learning (Canada)
- Keep Only One Love
- Kentucky Offender Online Lookup
Samples in periodicals archive:
The project will help Carillion achieve key operating objectives across its expansive rail infrastructure operations, including greater alignment of labour with field requirements and compliance with both company and government workforce regulations.
In a year characterized by significant cost increases, we have maintained a sharp focus on our key operating objectives and achieved important success in strengthening our brand portfolio, improving our effectiveness and efficiency, and creating a winning and inclusive culture.