The digital voice logger offers a wide range of recording solutions, along with AES/DES-OFB decryption via our Johnson Encryption Module, and Over the Network Rekeying (OTNR) using our Key Management Facility (KMF II).
What does KMF stand for?
KMF stands for Key Management Facility
This definition appears somewhat frequently
See other definitions of KMF
We have 30 other meanings of KMF in our Acronym Attic
- Kodály Music Educators of Kansas
- Kinder Morgan Energy Partners
- Kyushu Matsushita Electric Research Laboratory (Panasonic; San Diego, CA)
- Kemp Mill Elementary School (Maryland)
- Kinesiological Motion Expert System
- Kubota Matsushitadenko Exterior Works (Japan)
- Comorian Franc (ISO currency code)
- Karnataka Milk Federation (Karnataka, India)
- Keep Moving Forward
- Kerzner Marine Foundation (Plantation, FL)
- Kicking My Feet
- Kiss My Face (retail website)
- Knowledge Management Framework
- Kuenstliche Mineralfasern (German: Man-Made Mineral Fibers)
- Kurozumi Medical Foundation (Japan)
- Kaohsiung Museum of Fine Arts (Taiwan)
- Kate Mulgrew Fan Affiliation (Star Trek fan club)
- Kiss My Freakin' Ass
- Kunst Medien Freie Berufe
- Kein Mitleid für die Mehrheit (German: No Pity for the Majority; band)
Samples in periodicals archive:
The three contracts are to develop the facilities that manage the most security sensitive elements of the programme - the Public Regulated Service Key Management Facility (PKMF), the Mission Key Management Facility (MKMF) and the Ground Control Segment Key Management Facility (GCS-KMF).
The appliance's unique, built-in key management facility allows users to define a flexible policy to encrypt physical tape cartridges, based on the Advanced Encryption Standard (AES).
The system uses Voice over Internet Protocol (VoIP) technology to integrate EFJohnson's 5100 Series VHF Portable Radios, 5300 VHF Mobile Radios, Netelligent UHF and VHF Base Station/repeaters, Project 25 Dispatch Console, Key Management Facility, and Cisco routers.
Re-keying is done by the Key Management Facility (KMF), which formulates and originates the OTAR messages and acts as the key manager of the system.