Det Insp Titley added: "We have spent the last seven weeks piecing together the movements of the offenders and are continuing to follow several key lines of enquiry.
What does KLOE stand for?
KLOE stands for Key Lines of Enquiry (UK)
This definition appears very rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Military and Government
- Kello (Finnish: Clock)
- Key Logistics Optimization
- Kroontje Law Office (Seattle, WA)
- Kuki Liberation Organization
- Kuroda Law Offices (Japan)
- Kalamazoo Libation Organization of Brewers (Kalamazoo, MI)
- Kickball League of Baltimore (Maryland)
- Kilo of Lines of Code (software metric)
- Kullback-Leibler Optimal Covariance
- Thousand Lines of Code
- Kuala Lumpur Options and Financial Futures Exchange
- Kernel Log (Unix)
- Keynsham Light Opera Group (UK)
- Key Lines of Regulatory Assessment (guidelines)
- Kuala Lumpur Outer Ring Road
- Kenton Light Operatic Society (UK)
- Kill and Loot on Sight (gaming guild)
- Bowman Field Airport (Airport Code; Louisville, Ky)
- Killer List of Videogames
- Keeping Law & Order with Novelty items (Simpsons)
Samples in periodicals archive:
PSNI Superintendent Derek Williamson said: "I am following a number of key lines of enquiry which will incorporate Mr Conlon's possible connections with paramilitary groups.
Superintendent Derek Williamson, the detective heading the inquiry, said: "I am following a number of key lines of enquiry in this murder which will incorporate Mr Conlon's possible connections with paramilitary organisations and also allegations of involvement in criminal activity.