The event is supported by M/s Key Information Technology and Inaya Facilities Management.
What does KIT stand for?
KIT stands for Key Information Technology (various locations)
This definition appears very rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Information technology (IT) and computers
- Business, finance, etc.
See other definitions of KIT
We have 74 other meanings of KIT in our Acronym Attic
- Kaleil Isaza Tuzman (entrepreneur)
- Kaman Industrial Technologies (Connecticut)
- KAPSE (Kernel Ada Programming Support Environment) Interface Team
- Karen Importance Test (Wikipedia article test)
- Karlsruhe Institute of Technology (Karlsruhe, Germany)
- Keep In Touch
- Keep It Together
- Keep It True
- Kenaitze Indian Tribe (Alaska)
- Kernel for Intelligent Terminals
- Kick It
- Kill in Transit (gaming)
- Killed In Training
- Kingston Interactive Television (Hull, UK)
- Kirin International Trading (Japan)
- Knight Industries Technology
- Knowledge and Information Technology (journal)
- Knowledge in Technology
- Knowledge-based Information Tutorial
- Kolhapur Institute of Technology (Kolhapur, Maharashtra, India)
Samples in periodicals archive:
amp;#8221; Unistar-Sparco recognized key Information Technology (IT) programming, installation, and service team members responsible for efficiently fulfilling contract requirements for Memphis City Schools and Shelby County Schools.
The event is supported by CNME's Strategic ICT Partner Etisalat, EMC, Emitac, Key Information Technology, ITQAN and Aptec.
Now that SAN ROI is considered proven and applicable to most enterprise data centers, SANs are one of the key information technology assets accelerating productivity and trimming the bottom line for today's enterprise.
In anticipation of this month's FEI Forum on Finance and Technology, the FEI Research Foundation spoke with industry professionals and FEI members about key information technology (IT) issues The recent focus on corporate governance initiatives and financial reporting integrity are likely to impact technology.
We are now utterly dominant in all key information technology domains.
This sizable spread begs for correction, and steady increases in the compensation of key information technology lieutenants are expected.
Silver Peak Systems today released the fourth installment in a six-part video series that features Silver Peak founder and CTO, David Hughes, looking ahead into the key information technology (IT) trends for 2013.