7 Kyodo The Nikkei opened lower Thursday as investors sought to lock in gains a day after the key index surged to a 52-month high.
What does KID stand for?
KID stands for Key Index
This definition appears frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
See other definitions of KID
We have 42 other meanings of KID in our Acronym Attic
- Knowledge, Information and Creativity Support Systems (conference)
- Karachi International Container Terminal (Pakistan)
- Kids in Care Together (UK)
- Kids Integrated Cancer Treatment (UK)
- Korea Institute of Civil Engineering and Building Technology (South Korea)
- Korea Institute of Construction Technology
- Karachi International Container Terminal Limited (Pakistan)
- Kansas Insurance Department
- Keep It Down
- Keratitis-Ichthyosis-Deafness syndrome
Samples in periodicals archive:
| TOKYO, Dec 13 (KUNA) -- Tokyo stocks sharply rose on Thursday, with a key index a key index ending above the 9,700 for the first time in eght months on the yen's depreciation and US Federal Reserve's further monetary stimulus.
42 percent as the key index sank below 10,000 to its lowest levels since November.
Since we are using Key 1 in this example, we will leave the Key index (advanced) field at 1.
Rather, the key index to watch is business confidence.
In Brazil, trading was temporarily halted on the Sao Paulo Stock Exchange, South America's largest, after its key index tumbled 10 percent, automatically suspending trading for the first time this year.
And indeed, the field conditions within the tail itself at the time of the cloud's release turned out to be less than optimum: A key index of magnetic activity dropped to almost zero, says Stamatios Krimigis of the Johns Hopkins Applied Physics Laboratory in Laurel, Md.
US consumer confidence brightened in November to the highest level in five months, a key index showed Tuesday said its consumer confidence index, director of the firm's consumer research center.