Using reverse engineering techniques, a cracker can develop unauthorized license key generators or binary patches that bypass license enforcement.
What does KGEN stand for?
KGEN stands for Key Generator
This definition appears very rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Information technology (IT) and computers
See other definitions of KGEN
- Keller Ground Engineering
- Kingdom of God on Earth
- Knights of the Golden Eagles
- Kontrak Gulir Emas (Indonesian: Gold Scroll Contract; Indonesia)
- Kuchnia Gazowo-Elektryczna (Polish: Kitchen Gas-Electric; household appliances)
- Kelly Green Evangelistic Association
- Kalyani Government Engineering College (Kalyani, West Bengal, India)
- Kansas Governmental Ethics Commission
- Kerry Gordy Enterprises Inc. (New York, NY)
- Kernel Generalized Event Manager
Samples in periodicals archive:
The Alliance for Strategic Resource Development is a not-for-profit trade association that proactively develops, fosters and promotes Business Process Outsourcing as a key generator of corporate and individual economic opportunity on a global basis.